Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Senior Member

Default Yo, Freakin

On Feb 15, 1:30*pm, wrote:
Catch the truck race tonight if possible. I watched the Daytona truck
race last year and it was unbelievable! Those guys race there guts out
trying to make a name for themselves, as well as to try to beat the
old timers that are there.

Hey, anybody know what time the flag drops. They do everything they
can to keep you from finding out so you have to watch all afternoon.
Coverage starts at noon so I am guessing the race starts at what 4 to
6pm..... sometime...??

Yo, Freakin [email protected] General 112 February 26th 08 11:06 AM
Yo, Freakin [email protected] General 4 February 16th 08 05:25 PM
Hey, Freakin....... [email protected] General 2 February 14th 08 03:56 PM
hey freakin' Tim General 1 January 25th 08 11:36 AM
Yo. Freakin' Minute... Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 June 9th 07 04:10 AM