Default Vaguely amusing...

http://cubo.cc/?123

Move your cusor around..

On 8 Mar, 23:01, Short Wave Sportfising
wrote:
http://cubo.cc/?123

Move your cusor around..

Sorry, I don't have a cusor..., quite similar to the fact that I can't
find a key labelled "Any" on my keyboard when instructed to "press any
key"...

Joke aside...

That site was quite funny, but..........

With my 30 years of computer experience, I'm always suspicious to
sites like this, and therefore test run them first from a "test
computer", and guess what.....

After opening that site, one of my security systems popped up a window
with a red title bar and with the following message:

WARNING: Tracking script detected!

The site [URL: "http://cubo.cc/?123"] is running a background tracking
script!
The script is attempting to establish outgoing TCP/IP connection(s)
from your
computer to remote site(s) using the following IP-address(es):
64.233.179.100 (TCP port 80)
66.249.93.147 (TCP port 80)
The outgoing connection attempt has been blocked!

Regards,

Stig Arne Bye
Kirkenes, Norway

On Mar 8, 6:01*pm, Short Wave Sportfising
wrote:
http://cubo.cc/?123

Move your cusor around..

That kinda creeped me out!

Senior Member

On Mar 10, 9:53*am, wrote:
On Mar 8, 6:01*pm, Short Wave Sportfising
wrote:

http://cubo.cc/?123

Move your cusor around..

That kinda creeped me out!

I got a blank screen, what gives here. Is this another flash thing.. ?

wrote:

http://cubo.cc/?123

Move your cusor around..

That kinda creeped me out!

I got a blank screen, what gives here. Is this another flash thing.. ?

Go do the flash util trick.

How hard is this? :)

--

"Far better it is to dare mighty things,
to win glorious triumphs even though

Theodore Roosevelt