Default Good to be back;)

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 11:57:42 GMT, Short Wave Sportfising
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 06:48:10 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

Short Wave Sportfising wrote:
On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 18:39:36 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days..

You were gone?

Just was gone? Just who?

I have no idea. Some clown wanders in, says he was gone, expects a
welcome back and nobody knows who the hell he is.

Or cares.

Honest to pete. :)

Clowns are always welcome.

He's been swimming with sharks.

This is one of the few things this gal has done right:

http://tinyurl.com/2ppgqp

Be nice.

--
***** Hope your day is a little better than decent! *****

John H
Senior Member

wrote:
Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days..

You were gone?

If you ask my kids they will tell you I've been gone since... oh,
maybe "69".
Senior Member

wrote:

Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days..

You were gone?

Just was gone? *Just who? *

I have no idea. *Some clown wanders in, says he was gone, expects a
welcome back and nobody knows who the hell he is.

Or cares.

Honest to pete. *:)

Honest to pete?? Wud r u, like 90??

On Mar 7, 9:43*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days.. Holy ****, imagine all of us, having the types of conversations
Harry, Loogie, Jim, and the drunk have, only if we were all 6 years
old and clueless.. Glad to have gotten what I needed, and left them
behind...

I love yous guys.. even you Chuck...

Loogie/Bassy is six years old and several steps on the ladder below
clueless.

Harry, it's hilarious watching you melt down because everyone here is
realizing what a lying piece of crap you are.

wrote:

Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days..
You were gone?
Just was gone? Just who?

I have no idea. Some clown wanders in, says he was gone, expects a
welcome back and nobody knows who the hell he is.

Or cares.

Honest to pete. :)

Clowns are always welcome.

He's been swimming with sharks.

This is one of the few things this gal has done right:

http://tinyurl.com/2ppgqp

Be nice.

--
***** Hope your day is a little better than decent! *****

John H

maybe its my connection, but it looked & sounded like she was lip
syncing that one.

On Mar 7, 9:39*pm, wrote:
Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days.. Holy ****, imagine all of us, having the types of conversations
Harry, Loogie, Jim, and the drunk have, only if we were all 6 years
old and clueless.. Glad to have gotten what I needed, and left them
behind...

I love yous guys.. even you Chuck...

Friends and I jammed until midnight last night. I grilled some locally
made sausages, the honey porter I made was most excellent, one of the
guys came with an IPA that he made.
DK DK is offline

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days.. Holy ****, imagine all of us, having the types of conversations
Harry, Loogie, Jim, and the drunk have, only if we were all 6 years
old and clueless.. Glad to have gotten what I needed, and left them
behind...

I love yous guys.. even you Chuck...

Apparently some of our attack dog members frequent other NG's.

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...fr9yvSC8vDJIIw

http://tinyurl.com/2htu37

I never knew there was a fast food NG and for the life of me cannot
understand why anyone would belong/post to it.

BTW: Still snowing with the worse yet to come.

Attack dog? I thought I was killfiled, asshole.

For those interested, JimH is a "trekkie" posting as "warp17".

Here he posts about "Federation Voting Rights":

http://tinyurl.com/yoghl8

And the "UFP Starship Registry Database":

http://tinyurl.com/2qlc3n

He actually started this thread and had no responses. That means none
of the Star Trek geeks were interested in what he had to say. Here's
the text...

I am attempting to create one large database of all known starships,
just the ones from books and official sources, but none from RPGs and
the like.

Why am I doing this? Cause currently the data for a lot of the
starships are not known, spread out over different websites and books
and its a mess to me (besides its giving me something to do

http://www.computerpro.com/~starwarp/

Questions, comments can be sent using the E-Mail address or ICQ on the page.

How did that large database work out, Jim?

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 21:03:47 -0500, DK wrote:

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days.. Holy ****, imagine all of us, having the types of conversations
Harry, Loogie, Jim, and the drunk have, only if we were all 6 years
old and clueless.. Glad to have gotten what I needed, and left them
behind...

I love yous guys.. even you Chuck...

Apparently some of our attack dog members frequent other NG's.

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...fr9yvSC8vDJIIw

http://tinyurl.com/2htu37

I never knew there was a fast food NG and for the life of me cannot
understand why anyone would belong/post to it.

BTW: Still snowing with the worse yet to come.

Attack dog? I thought I was killfiled, asshole.

For those interested, JimH is a "trekkie" posting as "warp17".

Here he posts about "Federation Voting Rights":

http://tinyurl.com/yoghl8

Database of starships.

Good lord.

Well, nothing for it but a good deed.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Federation_starships
DK DK is offline

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days.. Holy ****, imagine all of us, having the types of conversations
Harry, Loogie, Jim, and the drunk have, only if we were all 6 years
old and clueless.. Glad to have gotten what I needed, and left them
behind...

I love yous guys.. even you Chuck...
Apparently some of our attack dog members frequent other NG's.

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...fr9yvSC8vDJIIw

http://tinyurl.com/2htu37

I never knew there was a fast food NG and for the life of me cannot
understand why anyone would belong/post to it.

BTW: Still snowing with the worse yet to come.

Attack dog? I thought I was killfiled, asshole.

As you were and continue to be. Is that too hard for you to understand?

How is your life in the fast food NG?

Never mind.......if you need to post endlessly there you really don't have a
life.

Fast food NG............ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

The fast food group is a flame fest. Check it out and you will see.
Pure entertainment - not a resource for dining reviews of any sort.

Why did you selective clip this from your response, Jim - or is it warp17?

John H. wrote:

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

WOW! 'warp17' is five star rated! With ten ratings no less! He must be
really good, but it seems the computerpro page won't open. What a shame.

Guess he gave up on his "mission".