Senior Member

Default Good to be back;)

Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days.. Holy ****, imagine all of us, having the types of conversations
Harry, Loogie, Jim, and the drunk have, only if we were all 6 years
old and clueless.. Glad to have gotten what I needed, and left them
behind...

I love yous guys.. even you Chuck...
Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 7, 8:39*pm, wrote:
Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days.. Holy ****, imagine all of us, having the types of conversations
Harry, Loogie, Jim, and the drunk have, only if we were all 6 years
old and clueless.. Glad to have gotten what I needed, and left them
behind...

I love yous guys.. even you Chuck...

alt.guitar.bass is just as bad.

the alt.guitar.rickenbacker site looked like a a ghost town after the
spammers took over. There were literally weeks before anybody with any
kind of reasoning posted in there.
Senior Member

On Mar 7, 9:59*pm, Tim wrote:
On Mar 7, 8:39*pm, wrote:

Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days.. Holy ****, imagine all of us, having the types of conversations
Harry, Loogie, Jim, and the drunk have, only if we were all 6 years
old and clueless.. Glad to have gotten what I needed, and left them
behind...

I love yous guys.. even you Chuck...

alt.guitar.bass is just as bad.

the alt.guitar.rickenbacker site looked like a a ghost town after the
spammers took over. There were literally weeks before anybody with any
kind of reasoning posted in there.

You can tell the biggest trolls, they five star rate their own
posts...

Loogie/Bassy is six years old and several steps on the ladder below
clueless.

Thats a no-****ter.

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 7, 9:52*pm, "JimH" wrote:
wrote in message

Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days.. Holy ****, imagine all of us, having the types of conversations
Harry, Loogie, Jim, and the drunk have, only if we were all 6 years
old and clueless.. Glad to have gotten what I needed, and left them
behind...

I love yous guys.. even you Chuck...

Apparently some of our attack dog members frequent other NG's.

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...filter=0&enc_a...

http://tinyurl.com/2htu36

I never knew there was a fast food NG and for the life of me cannot
understand why anyone would belong/post to it.

BTW: *Still snowing with the worse yet to come.

Jim, this is easier

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...uYqcsrUPIQKVkQ

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 18:39:36 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days..

You were gone?

wrote:

Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days..

You were gone?

Just was gone? Just who?

wrote:

Geeze, I needed some info so I went and visited alt.guitars for a few
days..

You were gone?

Just was gone? Just who?

I have no idea. Some clown wanders in, says he was gone, expects a
welcome back and nobody knows who the hell he is.

Or cares.

Honest to pete. :)