Default Choices

As a man of free will, I had to make a decision about what I will do
tonight that doesn't resemble anything like work.
1. Make up some stuff about my non-existant boat and post here.
2. Think up some good insults to post here.
3. Watch the same old TV jawboners analyse yet another election.
4. Watch American Idol.

Go David Archuleta!

--Vic
Senior Member

On Mar 4, 5:51*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
As a man of free will, I had to make a decision about what I will do
tonight that doesn't resemble anything like work.
1. Make up some stuff about my non-existant boat and post here.
2. Think up some good insults to post here.
3. *Watch the same old TV jawboners analyse yet another election.
4. *Watch American Idol.

Go David Archuleta!

--Vic *

Well, if you are a married guy and that bored, I suggest none of the
above...

On Mar 4, 6:02*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 14:56:35 -0800 (PST),

wrote:
On Mar 4, 5:51*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
As a man of free will, I had to make a decision about what I will do
tonight that doesn't resemble anything like work.
1. Make up some stuff about my non-existant boat and post here.
2. Think up some good insults to post here.
3. *Watch the same old TV jawboners analyse yet another election.
4. *Watch American Idol.

Go David Archuleta!

--Vic *

Well, if you are a married guy and that bored, I suggest none of the
above...

Taking a bath is too much like work. *Besides, we already got March
26th marked on the calendar for that.

--Vic *

Damn you guys start early up there!

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 16:51:58 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

As a man of free will, I had to make a decision about what I will do
tonight that doesn't resemble anything like work.
1. Make up some stuff about my non-existant boat and post here.
2. Think up some good insults to post here.
3. Watch the same old TV jawboners analyse yet another election.
4. Watch American Idol.

Go David Archuleta!!

Or

Hist - The Universe - Supernovas - Tue, Mar 4, 8:00 PM - The world's
leading supernova hunters study stellar explosions; supernovas
recorded in history.

Discovery - Dirty Jobs - Turkey Farmer - Tue, Mar 4, 8o PM - Mike
works on a turkey farm and a potato farm.

TWC - When Weather Changed History - Delta 191 Crash - Tue, Mar 4,
8:00 PM - A violent weather phenomenon causes the crash of Delta Air
Lines Flight 191 on Aug. 2, 1985.

Military - Moments in Time - Antony & Cleopatra: Battle at Actium
Tue, Mar 4, 8:00 PM - The Roman navy, led by Octavian, defeats the
formidable fleet of Mark Antony and Cleopatra.

I could go on. :)

narrowed repower down to two choices Charlie Brown General 1 March 26th 06 04:10 PM
Floatation choices Donnie Gilliland Boat Building 10 December 28th 04 12:36 AM
Boat Choices Wendy Cruising 78 February 2nd 04 05:47 PM
Striper and Bay Boat Choices???? Texas Striper Fisherman General 2 July 14th 03 07:48 PM