Default Umbrella Rigs and Suchlike

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:23:55 -0500, HK wrote:

There were a few questions a couple of weeks ago about umbrella rigs.

Here's a commercial webpage that shows a variety of umbrella rigs, their
components, variations, et cetera.

http://www.cnksal****ertackle.com/home.html

tandem rigs with parachutes or bucktails. Only way to go.

Of course, if you did more than 'drift fishing' within twelve feet of the
marina, you'd know that.
--
John H

HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:23:55 -0500, HK wrote:

There were a few questions a couple of weeks ago about umbrella rigs.

Here's a commercial webpage that shows a variety of umbrella rigs, their
components, variations, et cetera.

http://www.cnksal****ertackle.com/home.html

tandem rigs with parachutes or bucktails. Only way to go.

Of course, if you did more than 'drift fishing' within twelve feet of the
marina, you'd know that.

Oh, it is going to be fun watching your false teeth bounce out of your
big mouth this summer, when you run your "too small for the Bay" fishing
boat against the hard chop. Better wear a neck brace, too.

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:33:46 -0500, HK wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:23:55 -0500, HK wrote:

There were a few questions a couple of weeks ago about umbrella rigs.

Here's a commercial webpage that shows a variety of umbrella rigs, their
components, variations, et cetera.

http://www.cnksal****ertackle.com/home.html

tandem rigs with parachutes or bucktails. Only way to go.

Of course, if you did more than 'drift fishing' within twelve feet of the
marina, you'd know that.

Oh, it is going to be fun watching your false teeth bounce out of your
big mouth this summer, when you run your "too small for the Bay" fishing
boat against the hard chop. Better wear a neck brace, too.

Are you jealous of my boat already, Harry?

Harry, you should say something nice to J & D. Then maybe someone would
have a decent word for you. Do you get lonely being thought of as the liar
of rec boats? That can't be too ego boosting.
--
John H

John H. wrote:
[...]

There you go again..bringing Jim & into your endless thrashings.
I struggled to contain my ~~ SNERK ~~ after Harry's humorous remarks above
in the interest of newsgroup peace, but for what?
When will it ever end?

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:13:42 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .

John H. wrote:
[...]

Thanks, Don. Harry feels much better now.

Do you spit or swallow, Don?
--
John H

"John H." wrote in message

Thanks, Don. Harry feels much better now.

Do you spit or swallow, Don?
--
John H

I wonder what the grandkids would think of grumpy... er..grampy if they knew
what he says on a public forum.

HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:23:55 -0500, HK wrote:

There were a few questions a couple of weeks ago about umbrella rigs.

Here's a commercial webpage that shows a variety of umbrella rigs, their
components, variations, et cetera.

http://www.cnksal****ertackle.com/home.html
tandem rigs with parachutes or bucktails. Only way to go.

Of course, if you did more than 'drift fishing' within twelve feet of the
marina, you'd know that.

Oh, it is going to be fun watching your false teeth bounce out of your
big mouth this summer, when you run your "too small for the Bay" fishing
boat against the hard chop. Better wear a neck brace, too.

Are you jealous of my boat already, Harry?

*Jealous* of that bitty boat? snerk

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:23:55 -0500, HK wrote:

There were a few questions a couple of weeks ago about umbrella rigs.

Here's a commercial webpage that shows a variety of umbrella rigs, their
components, variations, et cetera.

http://www.cnksal****ertackle.com/home.html
tandem rigs with parachutes or bucktails. Only way to go.

Of course, if you did more than 'drift fishing' within twelve feet of the
marina, you'd know that.

Oh, it is going to be fun watching your false teeth bounce out of your
big mouth this summer, when you run your "too small for the Bay" fishing
boat against the hard chop. Better wear a neck brace, too.

Are you jealous of my boat already, Harry?

*Jealous* of that bitty boat? snerk

Spit or swallow, Harry?
--
John H

HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:23:55 -0500, HK wrote:

There were a few questions a couple of weeks ago about umbrella rigs.

Here's a commercial webpage that shows a variety of umbrella rigs, their
components, variations, et cetera.

http://www.cnksal****ertackle.com/home.html
tandem rigs with parachutes or bucktails. Only way to go.

Of course, if you did more than 'drift fishing' within twelve feet of the
marina, you'd know that.
Oh, it is going to be fun watching your false teeth bounce out of your
big mouth this summer, when you run your "too small for the Bay" fishing
boat against the hard chop. Better wear a neck brace, too.
Are you jealous of my boat already, Harry?

*Jealous* of that bitty boat? snerk

Spit or swallow, Harry?

In your repeat mode again, s.f.b.?

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:23:55 -0500, HK wrote:

There were a few questions a couple of weeks ago about umbrella rigs.

Here's a commercial webpage that shows a variety of umbrella rigs, their
components, variations, et cetera.

http://www.cnksal****ertackle.com/home.html
tandem rigs with parachutes or bucktails. Only way to go.

Of course, if you did more than 'drift fishing' within twelve feet of the
marina, you'd know that.

Oh, it is going to be fun watching your false teeth bounce out of your
big mouth this summer, when you run your "too small for the Bay" fishing
boat against the hard chop. Better wear a neck brace, too.

Are you jealous of my boat already, Harry?

*Jealous* of that bitty boat? *snerk- Hide quoted text -

You must be jealous of quite a few things that other's have, to lie
constantly about what YOU have, etc. It's funny that you were SO proud
to be in CA that you took a pic to prove it.

Umbrella Rigs and Suchlike HK General 12 March 1st 08 04:04 AM
Umbrella policies being gutted by State Farm Hamish General 58 July 20th 07 12:58 AM
Happy Holidays & Suchlike Franko General 0 December 25th 04 10:00 PM
cat rigs jds General 0 November 14th 04 08:27 PM
hatch umbrella Parallax Cruising 1 October 27th 04 07:32 PM