Default Yo - JWAFM!!

wrote in message

Lung issues again... I am getting a little nervous this time as the
meds do not seem to be working. I guess trying to go to work in a
dusty stables was not a good idea. Just hope I did not push the
irritation too far... time will tell, wish me luck.

-------------------------

Stay out of the barn.

Mrs.E. brought one of her horses back to our barn yesterday. It only took
a half hour hanging around in there before I could feel my chest tightening
and mild wheezing to start due to the hay and dust. In my case it's
obviously an allergy.

Good luck.

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Feb 29, 1:40*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

Lung issues again... I am getting a little nervous this time as the
meds do not seem to be working. I guess trying to go to work in a
dusty stables was not a good idea. Just hope I did not push the
irritation too far... time will tell, wish me luck.

-------------------------

Stay out of the barn.

Mrs.E. brought one of her horses back to our barn yesterday. * It only took
a half hour hanging around in there before I could feel my chest tightening
and mild wheezing to start due to the hay and dust. *In my case it's
obviously an allergy.

Good luck.

Eisboch

My life would be a lot different if I had not taken so long last year
to address a bronchitis (sp?). I let it go way too far and scarred up
a good chunk of my right lung. Now everything bothers me, I really
screwed up, and all because I had company in for a couple of weeks
from out of town and did not want to take time to go get some meds for
the "bad cold". I have a lot of problem accepting that..