Default Yo - JWAFM!!

Hey - give me a call - I lost your number in the great computer crash
of 2008. I also lost your email addy.
Senior Member

On Feb 28, 7:32*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
Hey - give me a call - I lost your number in the great computer crash
of 2008. *I also lost your email addy.

I am thinking about it real hard.. read my mind bigshot

wrote:
Hey - give me a call - I lost your number in the great computer crash
of 2008. I also lost your email addy.

I am thinking about it real hard.. read my mind bigshot

I am normally really good at this, but with you I just get an empty
space.

Dammit - beat me to/too/two/2 it.

~~ snerk ~~

wrote:
Hey - give me a call - I lost your number in the great computer crash
of 2008. I also lost your email addy.
I am thinking about it real hard.. read my mind bigshot

I am normally really good at this, but with you I just get an empty
space.

Dammit - beat me to/too/two/2 it.

~~ snerk ~~

He really did just lob that one up didn't he.

Senior Member

On Feb 28, 8:26*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
Hey - give me a call - I lost your number in the great computer crash
of 2008. *I also lost your email addy.

I am thinking about it real hard.. read my mind bigshot

I am normally really good at this, but with you I just get an empty
space. *

Pfffffttt... ouch...

wrote:
Hey - give me a call - I lost your number in the great computer crash
of 2008. *I also lost your email addy.

I am thinking about it real hard.. read my mind bigshot

Tom doesn't have backup devices? Sheesh.

No one including Microsoft programmers are as good as you, remember?