Default An OT political joke.

Which shouldn't bother anyone, 'cause it looks like Hillary's going to lose
anyway.

Hillary Clinton called Bill into her office one day and said, "Bill, I
have a great idea! I know how we can win back middle America and
secure my presidential victory in 2008."

"Great, but how do you propose we go about that," asked Bill?

"Well," Hillary responded, "we'll go down to a local Wal-Mart, get
some cheezy clothes and shoes like most middle Americans wear and then
we'll stop at the pound and pick up a Labrador."

"When we look the part we'll go to a nice old country bar in middle
America, and we'll show them that we really enjoy the Countryside and
show admiration and respect for the hard working people living there".

A few days later, all decked out and with the requisite Labrador at
heel, they set off from New York in a westerly direction. Eventually
they arrived at just the place they were looking for.

With dog in tow they walk into the bar. They stepped up to the bar,the
Bartender took a step back and said, " aren't you Bill and Hillary
Clinton ?"

Hillary answered, "yes we are, and what a lovely town you have here.
We were just passing through and Bill suggested that we stop and take
in some local color."

Then they ordered a couple of cocktails from the bartender and proceed
to drink them down, all the while chatting up a storm with anyone who
would listen.

All of a sudden, the bar room door opens and a grizzled old farmer
comes in. He walked up to the Labrador, lifted its tail and looked
underneath, shrugged his shoulders and walked out the door. A few
moments later, in came another old farmer. He walked up to the dog,
lifted its tail, looked underneath, scratched his head and then left
the bar.

Over the course of the next hour or so, another four or five farmers
came in, lifted the dog's tail, and went away looking puzzled.

Eventually Hillary and Bill could stand it no longer and called the
bartender over. "Tell me" said Hillary, "why did all those old farmers
come in and look under the dog's tail like that? Is it some sort of
old custom?"

"Good Lord no," said the bartender. "Its just that someone has told
them that there was a Labrador sittin' in the bar here with two assholes!."

--
John H

Non political, political post Eisboch General 27 December 22nd 07 04:07 AM
Joke of The Day... Short Wave Sportfishing General 34 March 16th 07 12:04 PM
BCS a Sad Joke N.L. Eckert General 1 January 8th 06 03:08 PM
(OT) Joke FamilySailor ASA 0 August 9th 04 10:17 PM