posted to alt.satellite.gps.garmin,sci.geo.satellite-nav,alt.satellite.gps,rec.boats

Default FA: Garmin Legend

I have a Garmin Legend for auction : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180218751302

It's in great shape and includes the data cable (and pfranc.com
connectors if you want them).

Product Description

With the eTrex Legend, GARMIN has loaded a full basemap of North and
South America into one small unit. The Legend is also designed to
provide precise GPS positioning using correction data obtained from
the Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS). This product will provide
position accuracy to less than three meters when receiving WAAS
corrections.

Features
Special Features Waypoint Icons
Trip Computer Maximum speed, Current speed, Trip Timers, Time of
sunrise/sunset, Track Log
Waterproof Standard IPX7 Waterproof Standard
Number of Routes 20
Battery Average Run Time 18 Hours
Map Features Internal, Download maps

Details
Display Size 1.1 in. x 2.1 in.
Interface Thumb Stick
Antenna Type Built-in
PC Interface Serial RS-232, NMEA-0183
WAAS Enabled WAAS enabled
WAAS Position Accuracy 10 feet
Dimensions (W X D X H) 2 in. x 1.2 in. x 4.4 in.
Weight 0.33 lb.
MPN 010-00256-00

wrote:
[...]

Five bucks Canadian or two bucks American.

"hkrause" wrote in message
[...]

I think it's the other way around these days.

Don White wrote:
"hkrause" wrote in message

Five bucks Canadian or two bucks American.

I think it's the other way around these days.

Google says (Mon Feb 25 2008):

1 Canadian dollar = 0.98824 U.S. dollars
1 U.S. dollar = 1.01189994 Canadian dollars

"Mark Olson" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"hkrause" wrote in message

Five bucks Canadian or two bucks American.

I think it's the other way around these days.

Google says (Mon Feb 25 2008):

1 Canadian dollar = 0.98824 U.S. dollars
1 U.S. dollar = 1.01189994 Canadian dollars

Received my Garmin $50 US rebate cheque last week. (re purchase of GPSMAP
60Cx) Guess I'll have to watch my timing as I cash it.

posted to alt.satellite.gps.garmin,sci.geo.satellite-nav,alt.satellite.gps,rec.boats

"Mark Olson" wrote in message
: Don White wrote:
: "hkrause" wrote in message
: ...
:
: Five bucks Canadian or two bucks American.
:
:
: I think it's the other way around these days.
:
: Google says (Mon Feb 25 2008):
:
: 1 Canadian dollar = 0.98824 U.S. dollars
: 1 U.S. dollar = 1.01189994 Canadian dollars

ccording to the Royal Bank of Canada
http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/RBC:R8Mz...ashrates.html:

$1 USD=$1.0194 CDN (cash price).

Don White wrote:
"hkrause" wrote in message
[...]

You probably are right.
posted to alt.satellite.gps.garmin,sci.geo.satellite-nav,alt.satellite.gps,rec.boats

Default Garmin Legend

Good luck. Maybe someone will pay your $20 opening bid for it. It's not
worth much more nowadays.

--Mike

wrote in message

[...]

Hmm Hmm is offline

Yeah, it's worth keeping around as a backup. I got one too. Looking to get
an HCX unit once all the bugs are fixed or maybe the older tried and true 60
or 76 csx.

"Mike" wrote in message
et...
Good luck. Maybe someone will pay your $20 opening bid for it. It's not
worth much more nowadays.

posted to alt.satellite.gps.garmin,sci.geo.satellite-nav,alt.satellite.gps,rec.boats

Might help your sale if you include some cheaper ground shipping options.

wrote in message

[...]

Garmin legend GPS on Ebay Cheap [email protected] General 0 July 27th 06 08:07 PM
Garmin Legend Mapsource download Ted General 6 March 31st 05 02:54 AM
Handheld Garmin Legend GPS in South Florida Waters [email protected] General 2 December 17th 03 12:31 AM
I Am Legend!!!!! Bobsprit ASA 7 November 15th 03 03:41 AM
I Am Legend! Bobsprit ASA 12 November 11th 03 02:42 PM