Bobsprit

Default I Am Legend!!!!!

How can I impress everyone without binoculars. Doesn't every want to be
sailor have them?

Count them! I now have no less than 4 people pretending to be me!!! No other
member of this NG can make such a claim. Only Neal has ever come close to
reaching my level of fame!
Soon I'll be so famous that the name Bobsprit will be legend! Soon? I AM
LEGEND!!!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

Capt. Mooron

It would really screw things up if everyone became Bobsprit!!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| How can I impress everyone without binoculars. Doesn't every want to be
| sailor have them?
|
| Count them! I now have no less than 4 people pretending to be me!!! No
other
| member of this NG can make such a claim. Only Neal has ever come close to
| reaching my level of fame!
| Soon I'll be so famous that the name Bobsprit will be legend! Soon? I AM
| LEGEND!!!
|
| Bwahahahahaha!
|
| RB

Bobsprit

It would really screw things up if everyone became Bobsprit!!

And the abyss stares back at you...!

RB
Flying Tadpole

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

It would really screw things up if everyone became Bobsprit!!

CM

Hardly likely. Bobsprit shows us the gleeting frimps of his
life, and they're deterrent enough.

--
Tim & Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------

Bobsprit

Bobsprit shows us the gleeting frimps of his
life, and they're deterrent enough.

What is it that frightens you, Taddy? The nice boat? The pretty women? The fine
dining? Theatre? Museums? My easy command of this group?

RB
Flying Tadpole

Fright? Not at all. I was referring to your disease(s). I don't
go through life in fright at diseases, I just minimise the risk
of contracting them. Did you check your dictionary before your
reflexive response?

Bobsprit wrote:

Bobsprit shows us the gleeting frimps of his
life, and they're deterrent enough.

What is it that frightens you, Taddy? The nice boat? The pretty women? The fine
dining? Theatre? Museums? My easy command of this group?

RB

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Lady Pilot

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
How can I impress everyone without binoculars. Doesn't every want to be
sailor have them?

Count them! I now have no less than 4 people pretending to be me!!! No

other
member of this NG can make such a claim. Only Neal has ever come close to
reaching my level of fame!
Soon I'll be so famous that the name Bobsprit will be legend! Soon? I AM
LEGEND!!!

Naaahhhh, you have a *long* way to go. I've had ten times this much...

LP (wait to you get a newsgroup named after you)