BoatBanter.com

-   -   I Am Legend!!!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18322-i-am-legend.html)

Bobsprit November 10th 03 05:03 PM

I Am Legend!!!!!

How can I impress everyone without binoculars. Doesn't every want to be
sailor have them?

Count them! I now have no less than 4 people pretending to be me!!! No other
member of this NG can make such a claim. Only Neal has ever come close to
reaching my level of fame!
Soon I'll be so famous that the name Bobsprit will be legend! Soon? I AM
LEGEND!!!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

Capt. Mooron November 10th 03 07:30 PM

I Am Legend!!!!!

It would really screw things up if everyone became Bobsprit!!

CM

Bobsprit November 10th 03 07:50 PM

I Am Legend!!!!!

It would really screw things up if everyone became Bobsprit!!

And the abyss stares back at you...!

RB

Flying Tadpole November 11th 03 02:36 AM

I Am Legend!!!!!

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

It would really screw things up if everyone became Bobsprit!!

CM

Hardly likely. Bobsprit shows us the gleeting frimps of his
life, and they're deterrent enough.

--
Tim & Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------

Bobsprit November 11th 03 02:41 AM

I Am Legend!!!!!

Bobsprit shows us the gleeting frimps of his
life, and they're deterrent enough.

What is it that frightens you, Taddy? The nice boat? The pretty women? The fine
dining? Theatre? Museums? My easy command of this group?

RB

Flying Tadpole November 11th 03 02:55 AM

I Am Legend!!!!!

Fright? Not at all. I was referring to your disease(s). I don't
go through life in fright at diseases, I just minimise the risk
of contracting them. Did you check your dictionary before your
reflexive response?

Bobsprit wrote:

Bobsprit shows us the gleeting frimps of his
life, and they're deterrent enough.

What is it that frightens you, Taddy? The nice boat? The pretty women? The fine
dining? Theatre? Museums? My easy command of this group?

RB

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Lady Pilot November 15th 03 03:41 AM

I Am Legend!!!!!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
How can I impress everyone without binoculars. Doesn't every want to be
sailor have them?

Count them! I now have no less than 4 people pretending to be me!!! No

other
member of this NG can make such a claim. Only Neal has ever come close to
reaching my level of fame!
Soon I'll be so famous that the name Bobsprit will be legend! Soon? I AM
LEGEND!!!

Naaahhhh, you have a *long* way to go. I've had ten times this much...

LP (wait to you get a newsgroup named after you)