Default Who ordered the snow while I was gone?

Got home tonight to 9 freakin' inches of snow on the lawn.

If I find out who ordered the snow, there will be hell to pay.

And while I'm at it, if I find out who ordered the cold weather will
be severely beaten about the head and shoulders with a 2x4.

Moron. :)

Helps fill the lakes to float a boat, I am all for it.