Default Who ordered the snow while I was gone?

Got home tonight to 9 freakin' inches of snow on the lawn.

If I find out who ordered the snow, there will be hell to pay.

And while I'm at it, if I find out who ordered the cold weather will
be severely beaten about the head and shoulders with a 2x4.

Moron. :)
Senior Member

On Feb 23, 11:25*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
Got home tonight to 9 freakin' inches of snow on the lawn.

If I find out who ordered the snow, there will be hell to pay.

And while I'm at it, if I find out who ordered the cold weather will
be severely beaten about the head and shoulders with a 2x4.

Moron. *:)

It was my wife, she always gets snow for her b'day, if you wish to
take it up with her, bless you son... Been nice knowin' ya'
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 23, 10:25*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

If I find out who ordered the snow, there will be hell to pay.

Hell froze over???
Senior Member

wrote:

If I find out who ordered the snow, there will be hell to pay.

Hell froze over???

Woulda' if she didn't get her snow

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Got home tonight to 9 freakin' inches of snow on the lawn.

If I find out who ordered the snow, there will be hell to pay.

And while I'm at it, if I find out who ordered the cold weather will
be severely beaten about the head and shoulders with a 2x4.

Moron. :)

Can you send just a little bit of that down this way? We are back in the
80s again and if I have to turn the a/c back on before Easter, I'll be
needing to borrow that 2x4 from ya.

"DownTime" wrote in message
. ..
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Got home tonight to 9 freakin' inches of snow on the lawn.

If I find out who ordered the snow, there will be hell to pay.

And while I'm at it, if I find out who ordered the cold weather will
be severely beaten about the head and shoulders with a 2x4.

Moron. :)

Can you send just a little bit of that down this way? We are back in the
80s again and if I have to turn the a/c back on before Easter, I'll be
needing to borrow that 2x4 from ya.

Air conditioner?? I swear, this year I'll finally buy one for my bedroom.
I blame George W and his global warming......for a couple weeks in late July
and maybe the first of August I can't get a decent nights sleep.

Don White wrote:
Air conditioner?? I swear, this year I'll finally buy one for my bedroom.
I blame George W and his global warming......for a couple weeks in late July
and maybe the first of August I can't get a decent nights sleep.

Yup, on average probably close to at least 6 months straight per year
with A/C. On the other hand, I have also gone an entire winter without
ever once turning on the heat.
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 24, 9:22*am, "Don White" wrote:

I blame George W and his global warming......

go ahead. Seems everybody else does....

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 04:25:33 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Got home tonight to 9 freakin' inches of snow on the lawn.

If I find out who ordered the snow, there will be hell to pay.

And while I'm at it, if I find out who ordered the cold weather will
be severely beaten about the head and shoulders with a 2x4.

Moron. :)

Thank God for your snow! That snowfall gave the news folks something to
talk about besides Obama and Hillary for a few minutes.
--
John H