BAR BAR is offline

Default The Democrat's At Their Best -- Buying and Selling SuperDelegates

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...delegates.html
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...delegates.html

Well, you've convinced me...I definitely will NOT vote for ANY
Republicans this fall. Thanks.
BAR BAR is offline

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...delegates.html

Well, you've convinced me...I definitely will NOT vote for ANY
Republicans this fall. Thanks.

If it was anyone else I would be shocked that they condone the buying
and selling of the Democrat nomination.

Now I understand why you have "SuperDelegates!"
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...delegates.html

Well, you've convinced me...I definitely will NOT vote for ANY
Republicans this fall. Thanks.

If it was anyone else I would be shocked that they condone the buying
and selling of the Democrat nomination.

Now I understand why you have "SuperDelegates!"

Are you really stupid enough to believe that "campaign contributions"
don't take place on the Republican side?

BAR BAR is offline

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...delegates.html

Well, you've convinced me...I definitely will NOT vote for ANY
Republicans this fall. Thanks.

If it was anyone else I would be shocked that they condone the buying
and selling of the Democrat nomination.

Now I understand why you have "SuperDelegates!"

Are you really stupid enough to believe that "campaign contributions"
don't take place on the Republican side?

We don't have superdelegates for sale. Why does the Democrat party have
superdelegates?

HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...delegates.html

Well, you've convinced me...I definitely will NOT vote for ANY
Republicans this fall. Thanks.

If it was anyone else I would be shocked that they condone the buying
and selling of the Democrat nomination.

Now I understand why you have "SuperDelegates!"

Are you really stupid enough to believe that "campaign contributions"
don't take place on the Republican side?

We don't have superdelegates for sale. Why does the Democrat party have
superdelegates?

What do you care? You aren't voting for Democratic candidates. BTW, I
notice that John McCain has now flip-flopped on waterboarding. Didn't
take long for the whore element of the GOP to beat him into submission.
Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...delegates.html

Well, you've convinced me...I definitely will NOT vote for ANY Republicans
this fall. Thanks.

Why not? Are you looking to sell your vote too?

Buying or selling boats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kishaloy General 41 January 3rd 07 07:21 PM
OT...selling it all just me ASA 2 March 2nd 06 11:50 AM
OT..selling it all just me Cruising 0 February 23rd 06 02:43 PM
Selling a War - OT!! Vito ASA 0 June 8th 04 05:49 PM