Default Buying or selling boats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ,
Is there anyone who wants to buy a motor yacht or boat . I do have
a series of boats waiting to be sold and of different sizes, prices
and engine types .If anyone of you are interested write to me at
kishaloy_bhowmick@ yahoo.com or call at 480.751.4125.

regards,
kish

Kishaloy wrote:
Hi ,
Is there anyone who wants to buy a motor yacht or boat . I do have
a series of boats waiting to be sold and of different sizes, prices
and engine types .If anyone of you are interested write to me at
kishaloy_bhowmick@ yahoo.com or call at 480.751.4125.

regards,
kish

Spam sandwich, anyone? :-)

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:10:04 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
roups.com...

Kishaloy wrote:
Hi ,
Is there anyone who wants to buy a motor yacht or boat . I do have
a series of boats waiting to be sold and of different sizes, prices
and engine types .If anyone of you are interested write to me at
kishaloy_bhowmick@ yahoo.com or call at 480.751.4125.

regards,
kish

Not sure what that was, but, good morning, Jim.
--
John

Kishaloy wrote:
Hi ,
Is there anyone who wants to buy a motor yacht or boat . I do have
a series of boats waiting to be sold and of different sizes, prices
and engine types .If anyone of you are interested write to me at
kishaloy_bhowmick@ yahoo.com or call at 480.751.4125.

regards,
kish

Not sure what that was, but, good morning, Jim.

Just wiping up the drool, John. Good morning to you.

On 31 Dec 2006 05:58:27 -0800, "Chuck Gould"
wrote:

Kishaloy wrote:
Hi ,
Is there anyone who wants to buy a motor yacht or boat . I do have
a series of boats waiting to be sold and of different sizes, prices
and engine types .If anyone of you are interested write to me at
kishaloy_bhowmick@ yahoo.com or call at 480.751.4125.

regards,
kish

Spam sandwich, anyone? :-)

With Mayo and Franks Hot Sauce, if you please.
--
John
Jim Jim is offline

Default Buying or selling boats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( apologies to Charles of Seattle)

Kishaloy wrote:
Hi ,
Is there anyone who wants to buy a motor yacht or boat . I do have
a series of boats waiting to be sold and of different sizes, prices
and engine types .If anyone of you are interested write to me at
kishaloy_bhowmick@ yahoo.com or call at 480.751.4125.

regards,
kish

Spam sandwich, anyone? :-)

It appears that this guy is a scammer, not a spammer. You were right to call
him out.

Hi ,
I am neither a scammer nor a spammer guys . Am a boat agent working
for a boat broker and was just advertising for our boat agency
!!!!!!!!!
If I had made you guys disturbed would like to apologize for that .

regards,
kish

Kishaloy wrote:
Hi ,
I am neither a scammer nor a spammer guys . Am a boat agent working
for a boat broker and was just advertising for our boat agency
!!!!!!!!!
If I had made you guys disturbed would like to apologize for that .

This is a boating discussion forum.
My guess is that there are less than 30 actual boaters at this site,
and another 25-30
wannabe's or hang-arounds. Your odds of stirring up a market for your
boat agency would be a lot higher using a commercial buy/sell site.
Notice a lot of "for sale" notices in the subject line of the group?
There's a reason for that.

Please stick around if you can add some boating content (aside from
"I've got this neat boat for sale......").

There used to be a rec.boats.marketplace. If it's still functional,
that would be the place to take your inventory and price sheet.