Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default To the music nuts

Mid winter boredom setting in, so I've been getting back into the guitars.
I "self" taught myself and learned a bunch of bad habits, so I got some DVD
instructional videos and have been practicing and trying to correct some of
my long established bad techniques. I've finally mastered "Lying Eyes",
doing both the chord progressions and riffs on a Taylor acoustic/electric.
Even Mrs. E. is impressed.

But, yesterday I visited our local "Music Unlimited" store. They sell both
new, used and consignment instruments.
One consignment guitar caught my eye. It was the Eric Clapton model of a
Fender Stratocaster. I resisted at first, went home, then said "screw it"
and went back and bought it. It's in perfect, like-new condition.

What nice guitar! I love it. The pickups are so hot that you have to turn
the gain on the amp down to about half that used for the other electrics I
have, including the Les Paul Gibson. And it has that very characteristic
Clapton sound.

Happy picker, here.

This is the exact model:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...on_cardiff.jpg

Eisboch

For the gun nuts Eisboch General 2 November 17th 07 10:03 PM
I think I'm goïng nuts;-) Bouler Tall Ship Photos 0 August 7th 07 11:46 PM
Was I nuts? Roger Long Cruising 5 May 28th 05 05:01 AM
Nuts! Just after ... JAXAshby ASA 0 August 9th 04 04:08 AM
I must be nuts!! scottht General 16 October 2nd 03 07:18 AM