Default Extreme Roadster For Sale - Dodge Viper

Dodge Viper SRT-10 Information

Miles Per Gallon: 10/20 mpg
Curb Weight: 3380 lbs
Layout: Front-Engine/RWD
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual

Engine

Type: V10
Displacement: 8277 cc
Horsepower: 500 bhp # 5600 rpm
Torque: 525 lb-ft # 4600 rpm
Redline: 6000 rpm

Performance

0-60 mph: 3.8 sec
0-100 mph: 8.9 sec
Quarter Mile: 11.9 sec # 122 mph
Skidpad: 1.15g
Top Speed: 190+ mph
Braking, 60-0 mph: under 100 ft
Slalom Speed: 70 mph

The Dodge Viper SRT 10 2004 sportscar include rarely the top terms in
racing comfort with its over 500 hp (8,3L). The superiority thereby is
to be meet in conditions as that connecting this one of the race
motorsport, as well from which most modern technology reaches the
highest points designed specifically with a wide spectra of
requirements for quality. A specification describing a strained chassi
with the beautiful sports coupe edition with all power options. An
exceptionally nice inside and outside hard to find pre-owned awesome
and outstanding Dodge Viper SRT 10 together with all service records.
This is a super sharp powerful roadster, a greatest performance
absolutely perfect 6 speed real sportscar lover's true dream. Don't
miss to own the best, and this is priced to sell.

Giuen Holding Ltd.
Leading-group on Industry Finance
Mr Roger K. Olsson
Goteborgsvagen 1.
SE: 434 00 Kungsbacka
Tel: 070-5474830
Int: +46 (0) 705474830
web: finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/cwmtrader/?yguid=319792783
email: cwmtrader (@) inbox.com
momail: 0705474830 (@) momail.se

General info:
http://www.allpar.com/cars/viper/2008-dodge-viper.html

World's leading brands network:
http://cwmgateway.blogspot.com/

CWMTrader:

Its junk. I have seen and driven a Dodge pickup with that motor in it.
Give me a GT40 anyday. In race form, the thing cant be beat on a
closed circuit. It just handles better than anything else in its
class.Weighs less than the Viper. Bugatti Veyron.....junk. Just
because it goes 3 or 400 kmh doesnt mean its the best. If you wanna go
in a strait line...sure.

"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in message

Its junk. I have seen and driven a Dodge pickup with that motor in it.
Give me a GT40 anyday. In race form, the thing cant be beat on a
closed circuit. It just handles better than anything else in its
class.Weighs less than the Viper. Bugatti Veyron.....junk. Just
because it goes 3 or 400 kmh doesnt mean its the best. If you wanna go
in a strait line...sure.

Hehehe.

"a Dodge pickup with that motor in it"

harharharhar HAR ......

Eisboch

On Feb 12, 5:58*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in ...

Its junk. I have seen and driven a Dodge pickup with that motor in it.
Give me a GT40 anyday. In race form, the thing cant be beat on a
closed circuit. It just handles better than anything else in its
class.Weighs less than the Viper. Bugatti Veyron.....junk. Just
because it goes 3 or 400 kmh doesnt mean its the best. If you wanna go
in a strait line...sure.

Hehehe.

"a Dodge pickup with that motor in it"

harharharhar HAR ......

Eisboch

My thoughts exactly!

"a Dodge pickup with that motor in it"

Better re-check your info, before you laugh. They DID sell a Dodge
with a t-10 in it. I handle new cars for a living. If you HAD
researched, you would know that.

Tim Tim is offline

Eat Me, Trolls wrote:
"a Dodge pickup with that motor in it"

Better re-check your info, before you laugh. They DID sell a Dodge
with a t-10 in it. I handle new cars for a living. If you HAD
researched, you would know that.

Up until 2003 the truck and the Viper v-10's were seperate engines.

"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in message

"a Dodge pickup with that motor in it"

Better re-check your info, before you laugh. They DID sell a Dodge
with a t-10 in it. I handle new cars for a living. If you HAD
researched, you would know that.

And if you had done your research you would know that the Chrysler V-10
truck engine (no longer used) is a far cry from the V-10 Viper engine.

The truck engine was a cast iron block, 300 hp, 400 lbs/ft of torque at
relatively low RPM. (It's a truck engine)

When the original Viper came out, Chrysler turned the V-10 engine design
over to Lamborghini (who Chrysler owned a part of) and the engine was
completely redesigned. In addition to an all aluminum block, some unique
features of the Viper version of the V-10, versus the truck engine, included
a low-profile cross-ram intake with dual throttle bodies, the manifolds, oil
pan, heads, and accessory drive; the compression ratio was raised, the
pistons lightened, the maximum engine speed increased, the valves enlarged,
the rods and crank strengthened. In the end, few components were shared with
the truck engine. (Direct quote from Chrysler)

The 2008 version develops over 600 hp.

I agree, though, the Ford GT is impressive. And I actually *have* driven
one along with a few Ford trucks.

Go sell a Pirus or something.

Eisboch

Eat Me, Trolls wrote:

"a Dodge pickup with that motor in it"

Better re-check your info, before you laugh. They DID sell a Dodge
with a t-10 in it. I handle new cars for a living. If you HAD
researched, you would know that.

So you're saying that if I drove a pickup with that motor in it, I would
be an expert on Vipers?

The truck engine you are talking about was designed for a truck and is
cast steel. The viper engine, although basically the same engine, is
cast aluminum. It was based on the truck engine, but modified for the
sports car and is by no means the same engine in practice.

I have driven a Viper and I can't say that it is junk. Nothing that
moves like that is junk.

YMMV

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

Eat Me, Trolls wrote:

Better re-check your info, before you laugh. They DID sell a Dodge
with a t-10 in it. I handle new cars for a living.

What do you do, wash them after they arrive on the delivery truck?

Eisboch

BE - Viper PM\(ZTB\) Tall Ship Photos 0 June 9th 07 08:39 AM
FS: Mohawk Viper Daviescs General 0 December 4th 03 07:06 PM
For Sale! Mohawk Viper 12 & Strobe C-1 conversion Daviescs General 0 September 2nd 03 03:08 AM