Robert Allison Robert Allison is offline

Default Extreme Roadster For Sale - Dodge Viper

Eat Me, Trolls wrote:

"a Dodge pickup with that motor in it"

Better re-check your info, before you laugh. They DID sell a Dodge
with a t-10 in it. I handle new cars for a living. If you HAD
researched, you would know that.

So you're saying that if I drove a pickup with that motor in it, I would
be an expert on Vipers?

The truck engine you are talking about was designed for a truck and is
cast steel. The viper engine, although basically the same engine, is
cast aluminum. It was based on the truck engine, but modified for the
sports car and is by no means the same engine in practice.

I have driven a Viper and I can't say that it is junk. Nothing that
moves like that is junk.

YMMV

--
Robert Allison