Default Sweet Looking Boat...

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 00:32:24 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

We have a stainless wheel on the flybridge.

No problem.

On the GB?
Blasphemy!

http://tinyurl.com/2kxlxx

Yes, our wheel on the lower helm is like that, a real work of art. I
believe the flybridge wheel was replaced by a previous owner for some
reason.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 00:32:24 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

We have a stainless wheel on the flybridge.

No problem.

On the GB?
Blasphemy!

http://tinyurl.com/2kxlxx

Yes, our wheel on the lower helm is like that, a real work of art. I
believe the flybridge wheel was replaced by a previous owner for some
reason.

May have become weathered beyond repair. The upper helm (shown in the link)
on "Pangea" was quite weathered but still structurally sound when we bought
the boat. One of Kingman's wood guys completely stripped and refinished it
and it came out very nice. The lower helm had been well maintained and
didn't need to be refinished.

Lower:

http://tinyurl.com/3c8uxm

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 13:21:35 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Do those stainless
wheels get burning hot if the sun shines on them?

We have a stainless wheel on the flybridge.

No problem.

On the GB?
Blasphemy!

http://tinyurl.com/2kxlxx

Eisboch

Nice looking brightwork, is that the original finish?

Eisboch wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 00:32:24 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

We have a stainless wheel on the flybridge.

No problem.

On the GB?
Blasphemy!

http://tinyurl.com/2kxlxx

Yes, our wheel on the lower helm is like that, a real work of art. I
believe the flybridge wheel was replaced by a previous owner for some
reason.

May have become weathered beyond repair. The upper helm (shown in the link)
on "Pangea" was quite weathered but still structurally sound when we bought
the boat. One of Kingman's wood guys completely stripped and refinished it
and it came out very nice. The lower helm had been well maintained and
didn't need to be refinished.

Lower:

http://tinyurl.com/3c8uxm

Eisboch

Nevermind, I thought that teak looked new.

SWEET Harry.Krause General 15 September 20th 05 12:49 AM
all sweet boat or mirror, and she'll nearly join everybody Dead Wife ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:56 PM
how does Beth improve so frantically, whenever Dickie plays the sweet boat very gently Putrid Prancing Baby ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:19 PM
How Sweet It Is... Harry Krause General 17 October 4th 04 04:15 PM
FS: '93 FourWinns"Liberator" 22' 454ci Cobra Drive SWEET BOAT K W General 0 August 17th 03 01:46 AM