Default Sweet Looking Boat...

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 13:21:35 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

"HK" wrote in message
Saw one of these on a trailer yesterday...really great looking boat, with
a Honda outboard:

http://www.bristolharborboats.com/boat_models/21CC.html

Oh oh...you're going to make the fraidy cats soil their knickers again.
...that boat has a LT.

Actually it's a dumpy looking boat. Just boring looking. I do have one
question. Thinking of changing the steering wheel. Do those stainless
wheels get burning hot if the sun shines on them?

Mine is stainless and I've never had a problem with that - ever.

I did have a Ranger 205 once that had a black vinyl steering wheel
what got hotter than hell though.
HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
Saw one of these on a trailer yesterday...really great looking boat, with
a Honda outboard:

http://www.bristolharborboats.com/boat_models/21CC.html

Oh oh...you're going to make the fraidy cats soil their knickers again.
...that boat has a LT.

Actually it's a dumpy looking boat. Just boring looking. I do have one
question. Thinking of changing the steering wheel. Do those stainless
wheels get burning hot if the sun shines on them?

This from a guy whose boat is a floating beer can?

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
Saw one of these on a trailer yesterday...really great looking boat,
with a Honda outboard:

http://www.bristolharborboats.com/boat_models/21CC.html

Oh oh...you're going to make the fraidy cats soil their knickers again.
...that boat has a LT.

Actually it's a dumpy looking boat. Just boring looking. I do have one
question. Thinking of changing the steering wheel. Do those stainless
wheels get burning hot if the sun shines on them?

This from a guy whose boat is a floating beer can?

~~ SNERK ~~

Snerk yourself. Yours is the beercan before being recycled.

Senior Member

On Feb 5, 4:48*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
. ..
"HK" wrote in message
Saw one of these on a trailer yesterday...really great looking boat,
with a Honda outboard:

http://www.bristolharborboats.com/boat_models/21CC.html

Oh oh...you're going to make the fraidy cats soil their knickers again..
...that boat has a LT.

Actually it's a dumpy looking boat. *Just boring looking. *I do have one
question. *Thinking of changing the steering wheel. *Do those stainless
wheels get burning hot if the sun shines on them?

This from a guy whose boat is a floating beer can?

~~ SNERK ~~- Hide quoted text -

Softly said the guy with the frekin' ALUMINUM FREKIN' BOAT!!! not much
bigger than a Fosters can too boot!

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
Saw one of these on a trailer yesterday...really great looking boat,
with a Honda outboard:

http://www.bristolharborboats.com/boat_models/21CC.html

Oh oh...you're going to make the fraidy cats soil their knickers
again. ...that boat has a LT.

Actually it's a dumpy looking boat. Just boring looking. I do have
one question. Thinking of changing the steering wheel. Do those
stainless wheels get burning hot if the sun shines on them?

This from a guy whose boat is a floating beer can?

~~ SNERK ~~

Snerk yourself. Yours is the beercan before being recycled.

Careful...that's a quality Canadian product you're dissin'.

wrote in message
On Feb 5, 4:48 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
. ..
"HK" wrote in message
Saw one of these on a trailer yesterday...really great looking boat,
with a Honda outboard:

http://www.bristolharborboats.com/boat_models/21CC.html

Oh oh...you're going to make the fraidy cats soil their knickers
again.
...that boat has a LT.

Actually it's a dumpy looking boat. Just boring looking. I do have one
question. Thinking of changing the steering wheel. Do those stainless
wheels get burning hot if the sun shines on them?

This from a guy whose boat is a floating beer can?

~~ SNERK ~~- Hide quoted text -

Softly said the guy with the frekin' ALUMINUM FREKIN' BOAT!!! not much
bigger than a Fosters can too boot!

If it was sturdy enough to hold the big guy and you...it's sturdy enough for
me!

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
Saw one of these on a trailer yesterday...really great looking boat,
with a Honda outboard:

http://www.bristolharborboats.com/boat_models/21CC.html

Oh oh...you're going to make the fraidy cats soil their knickers
again. ...that boat has a LT.

Actually it's a dumpy looking boat. Just boring looking. I do have
one question. Thinking of changing the steering wheel. Do those
stainless wheels get burning hot if the sun shines on them?

This from a guy whose boat is a floating beer can?

~~ SNERK ~~

Snerk yourself. Yours is the beercan before being recycled.

Careful...that's a quality Canadian product you're dissin'.

Canada makes some great aluminum boats. Just not on the east coast.

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
Saw one of these on a trailer yesterday...really great looking boat,
with a Honda outboard:

http://www.bristolharborboats.com/boat_models/21CC.html

Oh oh...you're going to make the fraidy cats soil their knickers
again. ...that boat has a LT.

Actually it's a dumpy looking boat. Just boring looking. I do have
one question. Thinking of changing the steering wheel. Do those
stainless wheels get burning hot if the sun shines on them?

This from a guy whose boat is a floating beer can?

~~ SNERK ~~

Snerk yourself. Yours is the beercan before being recycled.

Careful...that's a quality Canadian product you're dissin'.

Good Canadian aluminum builder. Not one of those pansy east coasters.
http://firefish.ca/

SWEET Harry.Krause General 15 September 20th 05 12:49 AM
all sweet boat or mirror, and she'll nearly join everybody Dead Wife ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:56 PM
how does Beth improve so frantically, whenever Dickie plays the sweet boat very gently Putrid Prancing Baby ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:19 PM
How Sweet It Is... Harry Krause General 17 October 4th 04 04:15 PM
FS: '93 FourWinns"Liberator" 22' 454ci Cobra Drive SWEET BOAT K W General 0 August 17th 03 01:46 AM