Default Gosh, golly, gee whiz...

On Feb 4, 8:08*pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Valguard Toebreakerson" wrote in message

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html

It happens right before Super Tuesday.

Wow - what a coincidence.

Sadly many Americans will once again fall for it.

Fool me once, shame on you..........fool me twice, shame on the brainless
Democrats.

Oh, boy, this from someone who voted for Bush.........twice....

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 18:57:49 -0800 (PST), Chuck Gould
wrote:

On Feb 4, 5:08?pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Valguard Toebreakerson" wrote in message

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html

It happens right before Super Tuesday.

Wow - what a coincidence.

Sadly many Americans will once again fall for it.

Fool me once, shame on you..........fool me twice, shame on the brainless
Democrats.

I don't know what you guys are going to do if McCain gets the nod for
the R's.

I suppose you will have to vote for the candidate you dislike the
least, rather than the one you like the most. :-)

Well said. And that candidate may well be Obama.
--
John H

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 12:11:34 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 06:18:53 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:00:19 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Feb 4, 6:51 pm, Valguard Toebreakerson wrote:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html

It happens right before Super Tuesday.

Wow - what a coincidence.
"Gosh, golly, gee whiz..."

I thought you were OD'ing on Leave It To Beaver reruns again....

Valguard Toebreakerson, first born of Valguard the Toebreaker, is
somewhat limited in his use of the English Language - in particular
the use of expletives.

He is a true berserker - a Norse warrior who fights with true rage
reveling in the blodd, gore and carnage of battle. He is noted for
being very polite even as he disembowels you. Valguard Toebreakerson
is noted for his battle cry "Darn it all - Now I have to seriously
hurt you".

He does sound like someone dropped him on his head when he was a baby.

His biography notes that he was raised by The Sisters of The Holy
Chainsaw from infancy after being abandoned by his family for having
black hair and brown eyes. (His biography also notes that his mother
was a notorious courtesan who occasionally spent time with a Nigerian
Bank Manager of certain acquaintance which could possibly explain why
he didn't look a thing like Valguard the Toebreaker who was blond and
blue eyed.)

Being raised in a convent led to some unfortunate early gender role
identity problems. This changed during the Great Theological Schism
when The Sisters of The Holy Chainsaw and their male counterpart The
Brothers of The Holy Chainsaw encountered a new movement - The High
Holy Chainsaw and Safety Razor. This new movement adopted several
rituals and measures that were anathema to the older, more established
Order leading to charges of heresy and apostasy leading to war between
the two groups.

In the aftermath of the Great Theological Schism, everybody forgot
about Valguard Toebreakerson who developed a great appreciation for
violence, but due to his disciplined upbringing in the Convent, he
controlled his berserker impulses by putting all his energy into
forming a new, stronger faith - The Sisters and Brothers of Bashing
One Enemies Vigorously About The Head And Shoulders With A Blunt
Object Until They Submit To Your Will.

The rest, as they say, is history.

You need to buy a boat - quick.
--
John H
Tim Tim is offline

Chuck Gould wrote:
On Feb 4, 5:08?pm, "JimH" wrote:

I suppose you will have to vote for the candidate you dislike the
least, rather than the one you like the most. :-)

Chuck, the voters have been doing that for years.....
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

Valguard Toebreakerson, first born of Valguard the Toebreaker, is
somewhat limited in his use of the English Language - in particular
the use of expletives.

He is a true berserker - a Norse warrior who fights with true rage
reveling in the blodd, gore and carnage of battle. He is noted for
being very polite even as he disembowels you. Valguard Toebreakerson
is noted for his battle cry "Darn it all - Now I have to seriously
hurt you".

A friend of mine on another forum goes by "John Q. Knucklebuster"

He wallows in the blodd, gore and carnage of battle too!

wrote:
On Feb 4, 5:08?pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Valguard Toebreakerson" wrote in message

. ..

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html

It happens right before Super Tuesday.

Wow - what a coincidence.

Sadly many Americans will once again fall for it.

Fool me once, shame on you..........fool me twice, shame on the brainless
Democrats.

I don't know what you guys are going to do if McCain gets the nod for
the R's.

I suppose you will have to vote for the candidate you dislike the
least, rather than the one you like the most. �:-)

Well said. And that candidate may well be Obama.
--
John H- Hide quoted text -

Would you vote Obama rather than McCain in Nov, or did I mistake your
remark? You are one of the more dyed-in-the-wool R's hereabouts, so if
you would contemplate voting for Obama you must *really* dislike
McCain.

McCain has the most presidential character of the candidates still
standing this morning. In my opinion, that trumps political posturing,
(the D's and R's are two sides of the same counterfeit coin). I'm
undecided, but after studying the candidates some more and (very
important) watching them make decisions under the pressure of the
final campaign I will have a better idea whom to support. Personally,
I think a race between Obama and McCain would be a tougher choice than
than a race between Clinton and McCain. At this point, Hillary would
be my last choice among the three. Watching BJ Clinton become so
active and super-animated in this campaign (taking the Carl Rove role,
sometimes) is a bit scary.

Has BJ Clinton figured out a way to circumvent the Constitution and
return to (effective) power by having his wife elected president?

As a syndicated columnist recently asked, "If HRC is ready to be the
first woman president, why is she so reliant on her husband to carry
her across the finish line?"

Odd election this year. No obviously spectacular choices. John H might
vote for a D, I might vote for an R-what's the world coming to? :-)

It's not too late for an independent to tilt the balance one way or
the other. Ralph Nader got paid a lot of money to run as an
independent in the past, and it looks like he may possibly be up for
he gig again this year and help spoil the chances for the D's. Some of
the extreme right wing have threatened to run a conservative third
party candidate if they don't think the R nominee is "conservative
enough", and that would split the R vote as well. This might be a year
with four candidates on the ballot in November, and if so the "winner"
might take office with about 30% of the popular vote.

Odd election indeed.

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message

It's not too late for an independent to tilt the balance one way or
the other. Ralph Nader got paid a lot of money to run as an
independent in the past, and it looks like he may possibly be up for
he gig again this year and help spoil the chances for the D's. Some of
the extreme right wing have threatened to run a conservative third
party candidate if they don't think the R nominee is "conservative
enough", and that would split the R vote as well. This might be a year
with four candidates on the ballot in November, and if so the "winner"
might take office with about 30% of the popular vote.

Odd election indeed.

-------------------------------------

My preference is for somebody who has never held a federal government office
or had a high level federal job. It's a "club" that poorly represents the
general population.

Eisboch

wrote:

Valguard Toebreakerson, first born of Valguard the Toebreaker, is
somewhat limited in his use of the English Language - in particular
the use of expletives.

He is a true berserker - a Norse warrior who fights with true rage
reveling in the blodd, gore and carnage of battle. He is noted for
being very polite even as he disembowels you. Valguard Toebreakerson
is noted for his battle cry "Darn it all - Now I have to seriously
hurt you".

A friend of mine on another forum goes by "John Q. Knucklebuster"

He wallows in the blodd, gore and carnage of battle too!

What the hell kind of berserker name is John Q. Knucklebuster?

That's a pansy beserker name.

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:05:50 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

My preference is for somebody who has never held a federal government office
or had a high level federal job. It's a "club" that poorly represents the
general population.

I'm certainly up for the job.

I'll be accepting donations shortly. :)
Jim Jim is offline

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:05:50 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

My preference is for somebody who has never held a federal government
office
or had a high level federal job. It's a "club" that poorly represents the
general population.

I'm certainly up for the job.

I'll be accepting donations shortly. :)

Not so fast, Bub. You haven't passed the toe tapping in the men's room test
yet.