Default Perfect boat...

In my never ending quest to find the perfect center console, I visited
two dealers today.

First up - http://www.bluewatersportfishingboats.com/gallery5.html

These are impressive. They look a lot like the old Master Marine CC
in style with the moderate deadrise and long fore foot. I liked the
interior set up a lot.

Second - Twin Vee. It's a catamaran. Eh.

http://www.twinvee.com/Boats/CenterC...6/Default.aspx
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
In my never ending quest to find the perfect center console, I visited
two dealers today.

First up - http://www.bluewatersportfishingboats.com/gallery5.html

These are impressive. They look a lot like the old Master Marine CC
in style with the moderate deadrise and long fore foot. I liked the
interior set up a lot.

Second - Twin Vee. It's a catamaran. Eh.

http://www.twinvee.com/Boats/CenterC...6/Default.aspx

So, these are the boats you can buy that aren't pre-rigged for Yamaha, eh?
Senior Member

On Feb 4, 5:35*pm, HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
In my never ending quest to find the perfect center console, I visited
two dealers today.

First up -http://www.bluewatersportfishingboats.com/gallery5.html

These are impressive. *They look a lot like the old Master Marine CC
in style with the moderate deadrise and long fore foot. *I liked the
interior set up a lot.

Second - Twin Vee. *It's a catamaran. *Eh.

http://www.twinvee.com/Boats/CenterC...ole/tabid/246/...

So, these are the boats you can buy that aren't pre-rigged for Yamaha, eh?

ouch....
Senior Member

On Feb 4, 5:35*pm, HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
In my never ending quest to find the perfect center console, I visited
two dealers today.

First up -http://www.bluewatersportfishingboats.com/gallery5.html

These are impressive. *They look a lot like the old Master Marine CC
in style with the moderate deadrise and long fore foot. *I liked the
interior set up a lot.

Second - Twin Vee. *It's a catamaran. *Eh.

http://www.twinvee.com/Boats/CenterC...ole/tabid/246/...

So, these are the boats you can buy that aren't pre-rigged for Yamaha, eh?

Better duck Harry, a huge flash just went over my place heading toward
yours, looked like it came from the Woodstock area, I think you may
wanna' go see another movie. Uh, and you should probably do it in the
next 3 min 34 seconds...

On Feb 4, 5:29*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
In my never ending quest to find the perfect center console, I visited
two dealers today.

First up -http://www.bluewatersportfishingboats.com/gallery5.html

These are impressive. *They look a lot like the old Master Marine CC
in style with the moderate deadrise and long fore foot. *I liked the
interior set up a lot.

Second - Twin Vee. *It's a catamaran. *Eh.

http://www.twinvee.com/Boats/CenterC...ole/tabid/246/...

No, no. Harry doesn't own either of those, so of course they aren't
worth anything.