Default Belichick sux.

It's obvious you care more about a football game than you do about your
country.

WTF???

--Mike

"HK" wrote in message
On Feb 4, 11:55 am, Chuck Gould wrote:
On Feb 3, 8:37?pm, "CalifBill" wrote:

What a poor showing by the coach after the game. ?Leaving the field
before
the last snap, ?The interview after. ?Very classless. ?He could have
congratulated the Giants for good game, heaped some praise on his team
for a
super year. ?Was the least sportsman like showing I have ever seen from
professional coach.
Anybody can be gracious in victory.
It takes a mature adiult to be gracious in defeat.

The clock ran to zero and Coach ran out to congragulate the other
coach who met him in the middle of the field and shook his hand. Coach
went to the locker room and the officials said one more play. Was
coach supposed to go out, stand by and have another handshake and
photoop after the kneeldown? Who knows, lot's of stuff going on we
don't know how the communications went from the teams, to the
officials, to the NFL, either way, lots of confusion. Either way, the
clock went to zero, coach shook the other coaches hand, kinda' like
throwing in a towel in a boxing match, it's over.... I don't see
why I have to explian this stuff to you, no one here knows what was
going on at the time, what we do know is the two coaches shook hands,
then the NFL said one more play... Period.. that is all we really
know..

It's obvious you care more about a football game than you do about your
country.

"Mike" wrote in message
. net...
Scott,

You're 100% correct. I saw the clock go to 0, and so did he. He already
did his congrats handshake to the other coach, and there was no reason to
do it again.

--Mike

He got reamed on sportstalk today because of that. Not one single person
mentioned that the clock had gone to 0 before they re-set it.
wrote in message
[...]

I could handle the walking off the field much better than the interview.