Senior Member

Default Belichick sux.

On Feb 3, 11:37*pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
What a poor showing by the coach after the game. *Leaving the field before
the last snap, *The interview after. *Very classless. *He could have
congratulated the Giants for good game, heaped some praise on his team for a
super year. *Was the least sportsman like showing I have ever seen from a
professional coach.

Geeze, give us Pat's fans a break. Our team let you win so you all
could stop cryin', guess there's just no stoppin' some folks.. Get a
grip Bill, they lost...

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 20:37:51 -0800, CalifBill wrote:

What a poor showing by the coach after the game. Leaving the field
before the last snap, The interview after. Very classless. He could
have congratulated the Giants for good game, heaped some praise on his
team for a super year. Was the least sportsman like showing I have ever
seen from a professional coach.

Typical Belichick. Great coach, but not a very likable person.
Senior Member

On Feb 3, 11:38*pm, wrote:
On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 20:37:51 -0800, CalifBill wrote:
What a poor showing by the coach after the game. *Leaving the field
before the last snap, *The interview after. *Very classless. *He could
have congratulated the Giants for good game, heaped some praise on his
team for a super year. *Was the least sportsman like showing I have ever
seen from a professional coach.

Typical Belichick. *Great coach, but not a very likable person.

Just gets me, the Pats lost the game and it's still the rest of you
all cryin' We all say, great game, congrats to Manning, you could
learn from us
Senior Member

On Feb 3, 11:38*pm, wrote:
On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 20:37:51 -0800, CalifBill wrote:
What a poor showing by the coach after the game. *Leaving the field
before the last snap, *The interview after. *Very classless. *He could
have congratulated the Giants for good game, heaped some praise on his
team for a super year. *Was the least sportsman like showing I have ever
seen from a professional coach.

Typical Belichick. *Great coach, but not a very likable person.

But now it's time to check out Animal Planet and watch the Puppy Bowl,
with Kitten halftime

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 20:44:31 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

Typical Belichick. Â*Great coach, but not a very likable person.

Just gets me, the Pats lost the game and it's still the rest of you all
cryin' We all say, great game, congrats to Manning, you could learn
from us

Don't forget, I got to watch him when he was with the Giants and when he
was with the Jets. He is a great coach, but he is not a very likable
person.

wrote in message
On Feb 3, 11:37 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
What a poor showing by the coach after the game. Leaving the field before
the last snap, The interview after. Very classless. He could have
congratulated the Giants for good game, heaped some praise on his team for
super year. Was the least sportsman like showing I have ever seen from a
professional coach.

Geeze, give us Pat's fans a break. Our team let you win so you all
could stop cryin', guess there's just no stoppin' some folks.. Get a
grip Bill, they lost...

There are still common courtesies to be observed. Most people in public
life do not act like they were in wreck.boats. And if they let us win, it
would have been my Niners winning.

On Feb 3, 8:37�pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
What a poor showing by the coach after the game. �Leaving the field before
the last snap, �The interview after. �Very classless. �He could have
congratulated the Giants for good game, heaped some praise on his team for a
super year. �Was the least sportsman like showing I have ever seen from a
professional coach.

Anybody can be gracious in victory.
It takes a mature adiult to be gracious in defeat.
Senior Member

On Feb 4, 11:55Â*am, Chuck Gould wrote:
On Feb 3, 8:37�pm, "CalifBill" wrote:

What a poor showing by the coach after the game. �Leaving the field before
the last snap, �The interview after. �Very classless. �He could have
congratulated the Giants for good game, heaped some praise on his team for a
super year. �Was the least sportsman like showing I have ever seen from a
professional coach.

Anybody can be gracious in victory.
It takes a mature adiult to be gracious in defeat.

The clock ran to zero and Coach ran out to congragulate the other
coach who met him in the middle of the field and shook his hand. Coach
went to the locker room and the officials said one more play. Was
coach supposed to go out, stand by and have another handshake and
photoop after the kneeldown? Who knows, lot's of stuff going on we
don't know how the communications went from the teams, to the
officials, to the NFL, either way, lots of confusion. Either way, the
clock went to zero, coach shook the other coaches hand, kinda' like
throwing in a towel in a boxing match, it's over.... I don't see
why I have to explian this stuff to you, no one here knows what was
going on at the time, what we do know is the two coaches shook hands,
then the NFL said one more play... Period.. that is all we really
know..