Default Are you ready?

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 09:57:27 -0500, HK wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 4, 9:29 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:39 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Wow, went out for early dinner and a movie and missed half the Stupor
Bowl, just in time to missed the other half.
Musta been a quick dinner and movie. Drive through at McDonalds and
screening of coming attractions?
Eisboch
Pftttt.. he watched the game, that's how he knew exactly when it was
over to start making his comments saying he didn't....
No, I didn't watch the game. Perhaps it makes you feel better to think
that everyone shares your affinity for professional football, but I
don't like the game. It's boring.

pffffttttt...

Heh. This year's Super Bowl was *anything* but boring.
But, to each their own.

Eisboch

It's not this game or that game or even the super bowl. I find
professional football boring. That would include all of professional
football. I'm just not a spectator sport kind of guy, that's all. Once
in a great while I will watch a pro baseball, basketball or hockey game,
but football is just not a sport I enjoy.

Harry, why don't you just say that football is for the common man, not one
such as you.

We understand your feelings.
--
John H

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 4, 9:29 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:39 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Wow, went out for early dinner and a movie and missed half the Stupor
Bowl, just in time to missed the other half.
Musta been a quick dinner and movie. Drive through at McDonalds and
screening of coming attractions?
Eisboch
Pftttt.. he watched the game, that's how he knew exactly when it was
over to start making his comments saying he didn't....

No, I didn't watch the game. Perhaps it makes you feel better to think
that everyone shares your affinity for professional football, but I
don't like the game. It's boring.

pffffttttt...

Heh. This year's Super Bowl was *anything* but boring.
But, to each their own.

Eisboch

It was a GREAT game and even if you don't like sports would never think
it was a boring game.. I could not believe when Manning squirted out of
the pile up. What was there 3 guys holding him before he escaped and
completed an impossible pass.

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:17:25 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 4, 9:29 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:39 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

I think it was the two quarts of Vaseline spread all over his arms and legs
to prevent 'sunburn'.
--
John H
Jim Jim is offline

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 4, 9:29 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:39 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

Basketball and hockey are pretty animated and sometimes exciting. But
Baseball? First it occurs during the nicest months of the year. Who wants to
be sitting in front of the boob tube watching guys constantly spitting and
adjusting their crotches, when they could be enjoying the great outdoors
instead.

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 10:25:34 -0500, "Jim" wrote:

.. .

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 4, 9:29 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:39 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

There *is* the excitement of watching the grass grow on the field.

No, I'd rather be boating or fishing. Harry doesn't do much of either, so
watching baseball may be a good way to pass time.
--
John H

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 4, 9:29 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:39 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

Brought back memories of Doug Flute's "hail Mary" when he was in college.

Here wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 4, 9:29 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:39 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

mmmm just in case you didn't notice..the roof was covering the field.

"John H." wrote in message
news
[...]

I enjoy football, but baseball is really my favorite professional spectator
sport, probably because I played both in my youth. I never got much out of
basketball or hockey, mainly because I can only dribble with my chin and
fall flat on my ass on skates.

Eisboch

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 11:06:48 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news
[...]

Each to his own. I'd rather watch golf than baseball. But, I enjoy playing
the game, although I'm more inclined to 'slow pitch' softball than baseball
nowadays.
--
John H

We're still not ready NOYB General 5 October 31st 05 12:47 PM
We're still not ready NOYB General 0 October 31st 05 12:00 AM
Get Ready Bobsprit ASA 1 November 4th 03 10:42 PM
Almost ready bkr General 18 September 26th 03 07:48 PM