Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default The End

Off to the Navigator with a bunch of cardboard boxes to clean out my
"stuff". This will be my last night spent aboard. The closing is next week
and the new owners plan to start spending time on it during the remainder of
the winter in preparation for taking it to Chesapeake Bay in the spring.

Eight years have gone by since we bought "Soul Source". It's been a lot of
fun and I'll miss having her.

But... now on to new things. (assuming we also sell the GB) which is
starting to look likely. There's a growing list of interested, potential
buyers who want to check it out in the spring after launching.

Mrs.E. agrees that I can't go boatless, so it will be fun researching and
shopping for the next "perfect" boat.

I've got my eyes on something, but I want to keep ShortWave guessing for a
while.

Eisboch