Default OT We aren't protected

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 09:22:00 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 21:53:28 -0500, HK wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 00:40:13 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 23:54:14 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 23:37:43 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and
defend
the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign
and
domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
and
that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States
and
the
orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations
and
the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10,
US
Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in
1789,
with
amendment effective 5 October 1962).

......unless I'm John H.

And where does that say you have to obey an unlawful order?

Bill, you are absolutely correct. It doesn't say that. But, earlier in
this
discussion, John presened what he obviously thought was justification
for
cops & soldiers robbing citizens: Lots of guns were stolen, so the
best
thing to do is repeat the crime by stealing them from citizens.

I actually saw an interview with just one National Guard member who
said
there was something "odd" about doing this to American citizens. I
suspect
he was ridiculed, disciplined or shot after that interview was
televised.

Doug, you're the one that posted the 'justification' which you later
referred to as right wing trash or some such thing.

Is it that hard to keep your stories straight?
--
John H
You selected the text which you thought presented support for the idea

You know it all, Doug.
--
John H
What a robot you are, John. Do America a favor: Don't ever tell anyone

You know it all, Doug. You're getting quite the mouth. Taking lessons from
Harry?
--
John H

Harry's a lightweight. You know that. I, on the other hand, have you pegged.
When the cleanup happens, you will hopefully be in the first load to go. If
I lived closer, I'd be honored to help.

Hehehe. You go, guy!

My gosh, two of you!

Now let's see, just what am I supposed to point at the front door - a
pistol? 30-30? 12 Gauge? Oh my, I can't remember.

Harry used to be the guy who said only those with tiny dicks owned
handguns. I am not sure why Harry likes to talk about male genitalia so
much, nor why he decided he need to shot beer cans and stumps.

I would think someone who considered himself an environmentalist, would
not want to spread lead all over the wilderness negatively impacting the
wildlife. But then again, we are talking about Harry.

Now he is high fiveing someone who is endorsing the concept of genocide
for those with different political philosophy.

Hush. Some folks think Harry is 'cool'.
--
John H

wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
[...]

I don't fault SWS making his not cool comment to me. I can't remember
what I said that SWS thought was not cool, but i am sure I did not
suggest or encourage someone to commit suicide or anything close to
that. I am pretty certain that SWS would think that JoeSB and Harry
have definitely crossed the line and it is not cool. I think he
thought his comment to me might make a difference, where as he knows he
will have no impact on Harry or his minion.

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 09:59:24 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

Hush. Some folks think Harry is 'cool'.

I don't fault SWS making his not cool comment to me. I can't remember
what I said that SWS thought was not cool, but i am sure I did not
suggest or encourage someone to commit suicide or anything close to
that. I am pretty certain that SWS would think that JoeSB and Harry
have definitely crossed the line and it is not cool. I think he
thought his comment to me might make a difference, where as he knows he
will have no impact on Harry or his minion.

Who said anything about SWS?
--
John H

Here wrote:

Hush. Some folks think Harry is 'cool'.

I don't fault SWS making his not cool comment to me. I can't remember
what I said that SWS thought was not cool, but i am sure I did not
suggest or encourage someone to commit suicide or anything close to
that. I am pretty certain that SWS would think that JoeSB and Harry
have definitely crossed the line and it is not cool. I think he
thought his comment to me might make a difference, where as he knows he
will have no impact on Harry or his minion.

Who said anything about SWS?

Oh, SWS just came to mind, because that is the only person I saw using
the expression "Not Cool". As I said, nothing will change Harry or JSB,
they are both here for shock effect. They are the shock jocks of
rec.boats, and the only two people I know who support their antics are
Don and JimH. Others may ignore or mildly chide them when they act up,
but I haven't seen anyone else encourage or "high five" their outrageous
behavior. The thing is if EVERYONE in rec.boats told Harry and JSB that
they "were not cool" it would not change their behavior at all.
Senior Member

Here wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 21:53:28 -0500, HK wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
om...
wrote:

news:n9e7q3hnrne6em40lpdtsgoqpb552v9r9u@4ax .com...
wrote:

news:1gb7q31nbl5b7bgu613qev9ik247dv2bic@4 ax.com...
wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
[...]

SW gave up on Joe a couple of months back, I did last week, most
others long ago.. Only John left and Joe will be left alone to wallow
in his misery and self loathing.. Harry is completely different, he is
here for fun, and a little boating info, kinda' like me An aside
from what anyone else thinks, I think Harry actually has a boat

wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
[...]

I think Harry owns a LT Parker, but I am giving 100 to 1 odds he does
not nor has he ever owned a Lobster Boat.

Senior Member

On Feb 2, 11:51 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
news:gkl7q3plq5vu8ferso34m1u433be8k8kh7@4ax .com...
wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
news:1gb7q31nbl5b7bgu613qev9ik247dv2bic @4ax.com...
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 23:37:43 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
om...
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
. ny...
[...]

I try not to look back,,,

Protected waters! Bob Crantz ASA 7 November 1st 05 01:11 PM
New Permits will allow Longlining in Protected Areas Capt. Dave General 0 January 23rd 04 01:35 AM
Marine Protected Areas (MPA's) Capt. Dave General 3 January 12th 04 04:19 PM
REQ: Crack MAXSEA V10 (Dongle protected) patrice ASA 0 September 2nd 03 06:03 PM