[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default OT We aren't protected

On Jan 31, 2:38*pm, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:24:09 -0800 (PST), wrote:
For those who think we are being protected from terrorists (or
terists.....)

The U.S. military isn't ready for a catastrophic attack on the
country, and National Guard forces don't have the equipment or
training they need for the job, according to a report.

No we aren't, and luckily there aren't any countries lining up their
divisions to conduct such an attack. We will *never* be completely ready
for a nuclear attack from Russia, China, or any other country with a
delivery means.

You always have to put a qualifier in there to try and make the Bush
regime sound good, don't you? No one said anything about a "nuclear
attack from Russia, China........."
We aren't ready for a decent conventional attack neither, can you
guess why?
One word: Iraq.

The best we can do is be prepared and take the offense whenever we see the
threat of a catastrophic attack forming. We did this in Iraq. After years
of the Democrats talking about the threat and doing nothing, Saddam talking
about his WMD, and various worldwide intelligence agencies stating that
Saddam had WMD, we attacked.

Iraq didn't have the weapons. We knew he didn't via UN reports. What
is worse, is he didn't have the delivery means and we knew it.

That's the way it's supposed to work. We shouldn't wait for a catastrophic
attack on our soil.
--
John H