Default 29 things to be happy about

On Jan 26, 7:19*pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 25, 8:05 pm, Dan wrote:
wrote:
29 things to be happy about
17) Absinthe.
Suits you well except for the price. *If you have to dwell over a used
POS bassboat as an upgrade, you can't afford it.

I take it you can't read, then **** boy.

Poor sentence structure, Sally. *Can YOU read?

Good morning, **** boy!

On Jan 26, 9:12*am, wrote:
On Jan 25, 11:55*pm, wrote:

On Jan 25, 11:46*pm, "Sam" wrote:

wrote in message

I am really surprised at you loogie, hopefully you don't subscribe to this
guys hate. Is his ignorat bigotry OK with you?

You can't hold him totally accountable as he does not know the definition of
bigotry.

Yeah, and I am pretty sure few here including Loog subscribe to this,
I was just more or less venting as I sit back here and listen to the
bull. Found out that my kid hears it from a teacher at school and
although my kid is not mormon, friend is and feels bad for the friend.
Like I said, more or less venting, [rant off]

Again WHAT "bigotry"? Who said anything anti Mormon?- Hide quoted text -

crickets........

Eleven New and Happy Things basskisser General 0 November 11th 06 01:37 PM
Things I Don't Like.... Capt. Rob ASA 6 December 6th 05 01:05 AM
Things that BS know nothing about. John Cairns ASA 10 August 31st 04 08:50 PM
Things you just can't do without! [email protected] General 3 July 29th 04 03:14 PM