posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default California Kayak Fishermen - Do you compete?

Hi all you Fishermen,

Of those who fish from a Kayak, How many of you fish in tournaments?

There is of course the Plastic Navy stuff by WON (Western Outdoor
News)

But the Marina Del Rey Anglers have added a Kayak division to the
Marina Del Rey Halibut Derby. I wonder if there are enough Kayak
anglers into this type of sal****er sport fishing to keep it up and
for it to be worth a extra set of trophies.

Yes this is good. or No we Kayakers don't care.

for info see www.HalibutDerby.com
http://halibutderby.com/pressrelease.html

We have given away Kayaks or raffled them in the last three years of
the Halibut Derby. So we are not new to some of the Kayak anglers in
the Los Angeles and Orange County areas.