Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BAR BAR is offline

Default Handicapping Iowa...

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:

Did they make you take the medical sterilization as a condition of
parole?

And you're so clever you quit high school to join the Marines, eh?

Sure, whatever you wan to think Harry.

But, you know where I live. It is not in a trailer off of Route 2 in
Calvert county.

Well, gosh, I don't live in a trailer off Route 2 in Calvert County,
either. By the way, Route 2 is Old Solomons Island Road. There are
some lovely farms and farmette estates along that road, including a
few that are for sale. You could sell that subdivision house up there
on Peckerwood Lane and use the proceeds as a downpayment on a nice
piece of property in an uncongested area near the Bay.

If I sold my house on Peckerwood Lane I could buy property on the
water with a dock near where you live. But, for now we will just stay
on Peckerwood Lane until the wife stops working or when I retire in 10
years and move to my retirement location.

Here's a nice starter house, a bit old, with nice "riv vu." Only a few
acres, though.

http://tinyurl.com/2t2rdq

Not enough bedrooms.

Here's another, a bit closer, also with a nice "riv vu."

Pretty house, but close to the power station.

http://tinyurl.com/3xzhwt

This one has the needed number of bedrooms but, I really don't want a
house that old. I rather have one that was build within the last 10 to
15 years.

Iowa River Rats John Ernst Touring 0 May 27th 04 05:36 AM
Canoeing Iowa John Ernst Touring 2 May 25th 04 01:40 AM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. General 4 April 7th 04 01:17 PM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. General 0 April 1st 04 03:55 AM
FS in Iowa C.K.G.-B. Crew 0 March 30th 04 08:27 PM