Tim Tim is offline

Default Later all Time to go to a NYE gig.

I've had a few telephone conversations with John and Tom both. Very
nice people.

D.Duck wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 28, 9:44 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 28, 9:25 am, HarryLovesBushandRush

wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 06:11:28 -0800 (PST),

wrote:

On Jan 28, 2:30 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

.. .

.. .
On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:43:31 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I am simple ya' know..

So many jokes - so little time. :)

Jokes..........just like most of your ego pumping and untrue claims
here
about you and your family. They make Harry's lobster boat claims a
joke
yet you are never challenged on them.

Go figure.

That's because those of us that have met him (in my case more than
once)
know he's the real McCoy.
Others are quite easy to calibrate just by the nature of attitudes
reflected in their posts, combined with a bit of life experience. For
example ... ah, never mind.

Eisboch

What's interesting and impressive about Tom is the stuff he does not
tell you guys.. I too have met him in person several times and have
found him to be genuine.. What I don't know, but he is the real deal..

Does he have, like, flying saucers and big round antennae and stuff in
his
back yard?

Uh, "round" is a 21st century concept.. you would just have to see it
for yourself. However, there is 1 antenna that is as big as most folks
back yard, and I am not kidding about that..

Did you see any guys that have huge, round, bald heads with
enormous black eyes and long, pointy fingers? That's what I'm worried
about!

No.. when you get an audience with the SW Overlord, you go in
blindfolded.. well not a real blindfold, more of a telepathy thing..
Once you arrive at the facility and get by the full size statues of
Ronald Regan and John Denver, it does start to get interesting.. BTW,
I am sure Tom won't mind me telling you, Elvis is indeed alive...

--
John H- Hide quoted text -

John Denver?- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, singer, guitar, Colorado mountains and all that, John Denver...

But he couldn't fly an airplane.

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:52:02 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Jan 28, 2:30 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

back yard? Did you see any guys that have huge, round, bald heads with
enormous black eyes and long, pointy fingers? That's what I'm worried
about!
--
John H

Can't tell you. It's classified. All I can say is those of us that know
him are safe.

Eisboch

Good. My fears are allayed.

You have to admit that it sometimes seems as though his head was
misthreaded a little. Sometimes.
--
John H

"D.Duck" wrote in message

wrote in message

wrote:

On Jan 28, 2:30 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

.. .

.. .
wrote:

[...]

He could fly an airplane. Was either too cheap to fill it up with gas, or
did not ask how to fuel the bird.

Tim Tim is offline

CalifBill wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message

wrote in message

wrote:

On Jan 28, 2:30 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

.. .

.. .
wrote:

[...]

He might have been using Googlegroups too!

"CalifBill" wrote in message

"D.Duck" wrote in message

wrote in message

wrote:

On Jan 28, 2:30 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

.. .

.. .
wrote:

[...]

I guess I forgot the details of the unfortunate accident.

When is the best time ??? Jasper Windvane Cruising 9 March 27th 06 02:39 AM
No more time for this. Maxprop ASA 0 April 2nd 05 08:13 PM
I just haven't had time Michael ASA 87 July 16th 04 12:31 AM
Her 1st Time! Bobsprit ASA 28 July 15th 03 05:47 AM