Michael

Default I just haven't had time

Don't worry yourself. Imagine how worse it would be if they were.

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In the current state of affairs, I'm ashamed to be an American.

Then get the Hell Out and do not let the door hit you in the ass!

Joe

Bart Senior

KING: News of the day, Tom Ridge warned today
about al Qaeda plans of a large-scale attack on the
United States. Didn't increase the -- you see any
politics in this? What's your reaction?

KERRY: Well, I haven't been briefed yet, Larry.
They have offered to brief me. I just haven't had time.

Kerry doesn't care about what happens here.

So John Kerry shows up big time at this fund-raiser last night.
It is full of vulgarities, full of insults, full of obscenities. It is
liberals in raw form, and Kerry is out there later talking about
what "great American values" were on parade at this thing.

KERRY: Every performer tonight in their own way -- either
verbally or through their music, through their lyrics -- have
conveyed to you the heart and soul of our country. You've
come here tonight to invest in that, and we're going to leave
here tonight determined to 'let America be America again.'

Let me translate:
Liberal values = vulgarity, insults, and obscentities

If our heart and soul is typified by Whoopi Goldberg, and Billy
Crystal, then I'd be ashamed to be an American. But it's not
it's only a disease called liberal extremism.

Bart Senior

Not evil, just cheap with their own money, and free
with everyone elses. And ready to sell out America.

Conservatives are Proud to be American's
Liberals are Ashamed to be American's

Jonathan Ganz wrote

Neither had Bu****, right up until 9/11. But, now he's real
interested, especially if it gets him reelected. I think we
should all blame Kerry and Edwards.. clearly they're
EVIL.

"Bart Senior" wrote

[...]

Jonathan Ganz

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Scout

Bart,
I saw that interview, I believe Kerry did two things well he
1. he answered honestly and in a straightforward manner
2. he let the American people know how he feels about scare tactics
one could reread the Q&A this way:
King: do you think Ridge's report is a political ploy?
Kerry: yes, I don't have time for it.

I don't know who I'm voting for at this point, I'm learning more everyday
and hope to make an educated decision before November. It's difficult when
so much of the world spins reality for their own purposes. For me, the world
isn't as black and white as the Liberalism-Conservatism debate that goes on
here; I want to know more about Kerry. Quite frankly, I'm ambivalent
regarding Bush's performance. I'll vote for the one who can convince me he
is the best man. I don't give a damn what party he's with.
Scout

"Bart Senior" wrote
KING: News of the day, Tom Ridge warned today
about al Qaeda plans of a large-scale attack on the
United States. Didn't increase the -- you see any
politics in this? What's your reaction?

KERRY: Well, I haven't been briefed yet, Larry.
They have offered to brief me. I just haven't had time.

{snip}

Jonathan Ganz

In the current state of affairs, I'm ashamed to be an American.
The conservatives are proud because they're unthinking and
unfeeling. Bu**** has already sold out American. I don't think
there's much Kerry can do until he's elected.

[...]

Donal

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
. ..
KING: News of the day, Tom Ridge warned today
about al Qaeda plans of a large-scale attack on the
United States.

Hasn't Al Qaeda been mortally weakened by the defeat of Saddam?

Surely, your victory in Iraq means that the world is now safe????

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

**** you. I'm more of an American than you'll ever be.