Default Ping: Tim

"JimH" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
news
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 11:07:36 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Don White wrote:
I hope you didn't encourage Waylon Smithers. Remember last year when
he
shamelessly begged you for the last freebee.
Don't think I could stomach that again. I have him in the dumpster,
but he
keeps changing his userid. (bad as the telemarketers)
LOL! I DO remember that. all the messy grovelling etc. Actually I
thought it was kind of fun myself....
That's because *you* had enough sense to take it for what it was.
--

JohnH

"Opa of 6"

You have to get over this infatuation with Smithers. It's very
unbecoming!

What the hell is an "Opa of 6"? Some sort of work-related disability?

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

I believe his grandchildren cannot pronounce the word grandpa and call him
opa.

They probably mistake him for Oprah.

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:25:59 -0500, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
I hope you didn't encourage Waylon Smithers. Remember last year when he
shamelessly begged you for the last freebee.
Don't think I could stomach that again. I have him in the dumpster, but
he
keeps changing his userid. (bad as the telemarketers)
LOL! I DO remember that. all the messy grovelling etc. Actually I
thought it was kind of fun myself....
That's because *you* had enough sense to take it for what it was.
--

JohnH

"Opa of 6"

You have to get over this infatuation with Smithers. It's very unbecoming!

What the hell is an "Opa of 6"? Some sort of work-related disability?

Grandpa of six. It fits my license plate.

Problem with that, Harry? Someday you'll have a relationship with your
kids, and then you'll understand.
--
JohnH

"Opa of 6"

wrote:

Don White wrote:

I hope you didn't encourage Waylon Smithers. Remember last year when he
shamelessly begged you for the last freebee.
Don't think I could stomach that again. I have him in the dumpster, but he
keeps changing his userid. (bad as the telemarketers)

LOL! I DO remember that. all the messy grovelling etc. Actually I
thought it was kind of fun myself....

Did he ever get to be one of The Enlightened?

~~ snerk ~~

Very much so.
--
JohnH

"Opa of 6"

wrote:

Don White wrote:

I hope you didn't encourage Waylon Smithers. Remember last year when
he
shamelessly begged you for the last freebee.
Don't think I could stomach that again. I have him in the dumpster,
but he
keeps changing his userid. (bad as the telemarketers)

LOL! I DO remember that. all the messy grovelling etc. Actually I
thought it was kind of fun myself....

Did he ever get to be one of The Enlightened?

~~ snerk ~~

Very much so.

Yes, but he will never reach the level of The Illuminati.

We were the original. :)

Now you're gonna freak Larry out.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
news
wrote:

Don White wrote:
[...]

That's his claim to fame? He has grandchildren? So do rabbits.

wrote:

Don White wrote:

I hope you didn't encourage Waylon Smithers. Remember last year when he
shamelessly begged you for the last freebee.
Don't think I could stomach that again. I have him in the dumpster, but he
keeps changing his userid. (bad as the telemarketers)

LOL! I DO remember that. all the messy grovelling etc. Actually I
thought it was kind of fun myself....

Did he ever get to be one of The Enlightened?

~~ snerk ~~

Very much so.

Yes, but he will never reach the level of The Illuminati.

We were the original. :)

That is a hard question to answer. I think I'll pass.

He's quite well illuminated as he stands, you know.
--
JohnH

"Opa of 6"

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 19:34:15 -0500, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
wrote:

Don White wrote:
[...]

Harry and Don (and Jimh),

You will, hopefully, have grandchildren to cherish one of these days. I
hope you will do so.

Harry, you've had children, Don has had children, and Jimh has had
children. Are all of you comparable to rabbits?

--
JohnH

"Opa of 6"
HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
news
wrote:

Don White wrote:
[...]

Doubtful. Oprah is a perfectly decent human being. Herring is a slime.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Did he ever get to be one of The Enlightened?

~~ snerk ~~

Very much so.

Yes, but he will never reach the level of The Illuminati.

We were the original. :)

I became Enlightened today.

Not bad.

Eisboch

Ping: Tom Tim General 3 November 18th 06 01:04 PM
Ping RCE JimH General 9 March 15th 06 02:59 PM
Ping: RG RCE General 2 February 8th 06 06:48 PM
PING DSK! Doug Kanter General 5 June 8th 05 07:10 PM
Ping DSK Peter Wiley ASA 1 October 28th 04 02:04 PM