HK HK is offline

Default SW Tom's Next Center Console

http://tinyurl.com/2kzmq5

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:28:50 -0500, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2kzmq5

Ah now you went and spoiled the surprize.

Thanks a lot.
Jim Jim is offline

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:28:50 -0500, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2kzmq5

Ah now you went and spoiled the surprize.

Thanks a lot.

I like the fact that it has a full transom. Looks like a safe and sensible
design.

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:08:52 -0500, "Jim"

.. .
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:28:50 -0500, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2kzmq5

Ah now you went and spoiled the surprize.

Thanks a lot.

I like the fact that it has a full transom. Looks like a safe and sensible
design.

It looks heavy or maybe unbalanced. You would expect to see more hull
at speed and that photo of it running, there's a lot of hull in the
water.

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:41:20 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:08:52 -0500, Jim penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

. ..
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:28:50 -0500, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2kzmq5

Ah now you went and spoiled the surprize.

Thanks a lot.

I like the fact that it has a full transom. Looks like a safe and sensible
design.

WTF? Aside from the transom jab, it looks like it was designed using a
T-square and a 30-60-90 triangle.

It's pure ugly.
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:08:52 -0500, Jim penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:28:50 -0500, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2kzmq5

Ah now you went and spoiled the surprize.

Thanks a lot.
I like the fact that it has a full transom. Looks like a safe and
sensible
design.

WTF? Aside from the transom jab, it looks like it was designed using a
T-square and a 30-60-90 triangle.

It's pure ugly.

Over priced too. Looks like a "low" transom to me.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:08:52 -0500, Jim penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:28:50 -0500, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2kzmq5
Ah now you went and spoiled the surprize.

Thanks a lot.
I like the fact that it has a full transom. Looks like a safe and
sensible
design.
WTF? Aside from the transom jab, it looks like it was designed using a
T-square and a 30-60-90 triangle.

It's pure ugly.

Over priced too. Looks like a "low" transom to me.

Everything in Dubai is tasteless, overpriced, and ugly. It's sort of the
Dallas of the Middle East.
Senior Member

On Dec 23, 11:24*am, HK wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
.. .
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:08:52 -0500, Jim penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

m...
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:28:50 -0500, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2kzmq5
Ah now you went and spoiled the surprize.

Thanks a lot.
I like the fact that it has a full transom. Looks like a safe and
sensible
design.
WTF? Aside from the transom jab, it looks like it was designed using a
T-square and a 30-60-90 triangle.
It's pure ugly.

Over priced too. *Looks like a "low" transom to me.

Everything in Dubai is tasteless, overpriced, and ugly. It's sort of the
Dallas of the Middle East.- Hide quoted text -

Or Miami, Manhattan, or San Frans..... oh, forget it....
HK HK is offline

wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:08:52 -0500, Jim penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:28:50 -0500, HK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2kzmq5
Ah now you went and spoiled the surprize.
Thanks a lot.
I like the fact that it has a full transom. Looks like a safe and
sensible
design.
WTF? Aside from the transom jab, it looks like it was designed using a
T-square and a 30-60-90 triangle.
It's pure ugly.
Over priced too. Looks like a "low" transom to me.

Everything in Dubai is tasteless, overpriced, and ugly. It's sort of the
Dallas of the Middle East.- Hide quoted text -

Or Miami, Manhattan, or San Frans..... oh, forget it....

You obviously have not traveled much, or, if you have, visit the wrong
places in the places you do visit. While every big metro area has its
downsides, Miami, Manhattan (I presume you mean the Isle of, and not
Manhattan, KS, which is a dump) and San Francisco have many beautiful
areas and lots to do. I like all three, but I have a special place in my
heart for Miami and Miami Beach, both of which were dying until the
Central and South Americans revitalized it. I might be heading out to
San Diego early next year. San Diego is OK, but I for sure will be
heading up to San Francisco for a few days. Great, great city, and a
real city.

On the other hand, Dubai is, well, it is like Dallas: tasteless,
overpriced, and ugly.