Default Interested in starting your own worm farm or Catoba Worm Farm

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 06:14:39 -0600, lid wrote:

millard63 wrote:
I suer would be intersted in maybe getting some of those catoba-worms
as the name suggest the spelling or catawba-worm seeds as it is
correctly called. Here are two links I put up both spelled
differently
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com or http://catawba-worms.blogspot.com

I've heard of Catawba worms/trees my entire life but I don't think
I've ever seen it written down. And I'm from the Deep South so you
can't always go by the way things sound around here lol! But Catawba
looks the way it sounds, or with a mush mouth, maybe Catawpa. Emphasis
on the "aw".

If I recall, the seed pods develop in the summer. So if I can
remember, I'll mail you some.

I have a piece of property that has about 60 of these damn trees -
major PIA.

He wants seed pods, I'll send him enough to start a damn forest. :)
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 24, 10:56*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 06:14:39 -0600, wrote:
millard63 wrote:
I suer would be intersted in maybe getting some of those catoba-worms
as the name suggest the spelling or catawba-worm seeds as it is
correctly called. *Here are two links I put up both spelled
differently
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com* or *http://catawba-worms.blogspot.com

I've heard of Catawba worms/trees my entire life but I don't think
I've ever seen it written down. And I'm from the Deep South so you
can't always go by the way things sound around here lol! But Catawba
looks the way it sounds, or with a mush mouth, maybe Catawpa. Emphasis
on the "aw".

If I recall, the seed pods develop in the summer. So if I can
remember, I'll mail you some.

I have a piece of property that has about 60 of these damn trees -
major PIA.

He wants seed pods, I'll send him enough to start a damn forest. :)- Hide quoted text -

catalpa worms?

http://www.ag.auburn.edu/enpl/bullet...alpasphinx.htm

Tom you're right, they ARE a PITA!, they grow up faster'n maples, and
aren't good for much of anything modern.

Yeah, ship him enough to make a forest. i jsut cut down about 30 in my
dad's back yard , they were taking a good hold.
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 21, 10:14*pm, millard63 wrote:
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.comIf youre interested in starting your
own worm farm, or intersted in Catabo Worms check out this linkhttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com. Please feel free to give any advice
on how I should go about starting out my new Catoba Worm Farm, and if
the people in this group think this is a good ideahttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com
Check the link out the find out my plans, and or if youre intersted in
starting your own worm farm. *Theres a lot of money to be made in
worms, inparticulary Catoba Wormshttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com

looks like somebody is selling them online...

http://www.goestores.com/catalog.asp...&DeptID=236404

On Dec 24, 7:14*am, wrote:
millard63 wrote:
I suer would be intersted in maybe getting some of those catoba-worms
as the name suggest the spelling or catawba-worm seeds as it is
correctly called. *Here are two links I put up both spelled
differently
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com* or *http://catawba-worms.blogspot.com

I've heard of Catawba worms/trees my entire life but I don't think
I've ever seen it written down. And I'm from the Deep South so you
can't always go by the way things sound around here lol! But Catawba
looks the way it sounds, or with a mush mouth, maybe Catawpa. Emphasis
on the "aw".

If I recall, the seed pods develop in the summer. So if I can
remember, I'll mail you some.

Rick

that would be so nice, maybe we could work out some kind of deal where
I can purchase some from you

millard63 wrote:
[...]

please do, I would love to have some of the pod seeds...

On Dec 24, 1:02*pm, Tim wrote:
On Dec 21, 10:14*pm, millard63 wrote:

http://catoba-worms.blogspot.comIfyoure interested in starting your
own worm farm, or intersted in Catabo Worms check out this linkhttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com. Please feel free to give any advice
on how I should go about starting out my new Catoba Worm Farm, and if
the people in this group think this is a good ideahttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com
Check the link out the find out my plans, and or if youre intersted in
starting your own worm farm. *Theres a lot of money to be made in
worms, inparticulary Catoba Wormshttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com

looks like somebody is selling them online...

http://www.goestores.com/catalog.asp...&DeptID=236404

yes but there can be more than one manufacturer of a product, wouldnt
you agree. How many different names of toilet paper are there out
there, "just an example"

On Mon, 24 Dec 07, millard63 wrote:
maybe we could work out some kind of deal where
I can purchase some from you

No purchase necessary. They'll easily fit in an envelope. Next time I
see 'em pop out, I'll just drop some in the mail. It won't be until
next summer though. I'll get your address then if you're still
interested.

Rick

On Dec 24, 3:23*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 24 Dec 07, millard63 wrote:
maybe we could work out some kind of deal where
I can purchase some from you

No purchase necessary. They'll easily fit in an envelope. Next time I
see 'em pop out, I'll just drop some in the mail. It won't be until
next summer though. I'll get your address then if you're still
interested.

Rick

I sure would be interested, you can send them to 21541 Crawford lake
rd, Laurel Hill, NC 28351. You know if you dont forget when the time
comes, and if my empire is successful, I will cut you in on 15% of the
business,.......You never know I might go platinum with this Catawa
Worm Farm. I will just need a big contract... "YA Just never know
about what a person can do"