Default Interested in starting your own worm farm or Catoba Worm Farm

http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com If youre interested in starting your
own worm farm, or intersted in Catabo Worms check out this link
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com. Please feel free to give any advice
on how I should go about starting out my new Catoba Worm Farm, and if
the people in this group think this is a good idea http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com
Check the link out the find out my plans, and or if youre intersted in
starting your own worm farm. Theres a lot of money to be made in
worms, inparticulary Catoba Worms http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com
HK HK is offline

millard63 wrote:
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com If youre interested in starting your
own worm farm, or intersted in Catabo Worms check out this link
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com. Please feel free to give any advice
on how I should go about starting out my new Catoba Worm Farm, and if
the people in this group think this is a good idea http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com
Check the link out the find out my plans, and or if youre intersted in
starting your own worm farm. Theres a lot of money to be made in
worms, inparticulary Catoba Worms http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com

Finally, work suitable for retired Army colonels.

On Dec 21, 11:18*pm, HK wrote:
millard63 wrote:
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.comIf youre interested in starting your
own worm farm, or intersted in Catabo Worms check out this link
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com. Please feel free to give any advice
on how I should go about starting out my new Catoba Worm Farm, and if
the people in this group think this is a good ideahttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com
Check the link out the find out my plans, and or if youre intersted in
starting your own worm farm. *Theres a lot of money to be made in
worms, inparticulary Catoba Wormshttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com

Finally, work suitable for retired Army colonels.

yes opening a Catoba Worm farm would definately be different and very
potentially profitable. Think if you managed to get a Contract with
Wal-mart for Catoba Worms.....and so many boxes Delivered. Yes I
would say it would be a good thing for you.
HK HK is offline

millard63 wrote:
On Dec 21, 11:18 pm, HK wrote:
millard63 wrote:
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.comIf youre interested in starting your
own worm farm, or intersted in Catabo Worms check out this link
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com. Please feel free to give any advice
on how I should go about starting out my new Catoba Worm Farm, and if
the people in this group think this is a good ideahttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com
Check the link out the find out my plans, and or if youre intersted in
starting your own worm farm. Theres a lot of money to be made in
worms, inparticulary Catoba Wormshttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com

Finally, work suitable for retired Army colonels.

yes opening a Catoba Worm farm would definately be different and very
potentially profitable. Think if you managed to get a Contract with
Wal-mart for Catoba Worms.....and so many boxes Delivered. Yes I
would say it would be a good thing for you.

\
They'd have to be Chinese worms.

On Dec 22, 7:18*am, HK wrote:
millard63 wrote:
On Dec 21, 11:18 pm, HK wrote:
millard63 wrote:
[...]

They'd have to be Chinese worms.- Hide quoted text -

why, do chinese have catoba worms?

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but I've had Catoba trees for
years. Granted the worms make great fresh water bait but I give 'em to
my friends. I don't recall anyone ever offering to pay for them. Heck,
they grow all over the place. And using the worms for bait isn't
something new. Doesn't everybody already know about them?
If you can sell 'em, more power to you. But most people already have
access to them for free.
Good luck though....
Rick

wrote:
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.comIf youre interested in starting your
own worm farm, or intersted in Catabo Worms check out this link
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com. Please feel free to give any advice
on how I should go about starting out my new Catoba Worm Farm, and if
the people in this group think this is a good ideahttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com
Check the link out the find out my plans, and or if youre intersted in
starting your own worm farm. *Theres a lot of money to be made in
worms, inparticulary Catoba Wormshttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -

water also is free, but there is an entire industry on bottled water,
when you could simply just go to the restroom and drink from the
fountain, " Do you get what I am getting at with the Catoba worm
farm" Yes you can find them in the wild, but most of the time its on
someone elses property or you have to ask them if you can have some.

It just seems it would be allot easier to buy Catoba Worms (for the
average joe fisherman) in a store like wal-mart. Heck for that matter
you can dig regular worms up, but they still sell them in stores.

Thanks for the input though and you are a nice neighbor for giving
your worms away. If I had a Catoba Worm farm I would give to my
friends and relatives to I suppose. But far as the general public,
well they could just buy them in stores.

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 18:47:29 -0800 (PST), millard63
wrote:

On Dec 22, 7:18*am, HK wrote:
millard63 wrote:
On Dec 21, 11:18 pm, HK wrote:
millard63 wrote:
[...]

What the heel is a catoba worm?

wrote:

On Dec 22, 7:18*am, HK wrote:
millard63 wrote:
On Dec 21, 11:18 pm, HK wrote:
millard63 wrote:
[...]

I just now wasted 10 minutes of what little life I have remaining trying to
find the answer to that question. Google was not my friend. I think it's a
made up term.
--
John H

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:48:21 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 21:17:28 -0800 (PST), millard63 penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

wrote:
[...]

I don't think I'd have any interest in a get rich scheme by a guy that
can even spell the name of his product. Sheesh....

I'd just like to see what the little suckers look like!
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*