Default Maybe a little too religious for some...

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:42:04 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:27:52 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 23:51:50 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:31:43 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

Sorry, my bad. I'll be more supportive of every sort of religion. I'll
be more proactive in the future in trying to make people see that the
MI5 poster really might be a spammer. I'll also be more tolerant of
calm people that call me a liar.

Might be better to take my approach - to wit:

Screw tolerance - kill 'em all....

Um...

Sorry - wrong thread. :)

That's ok.... I've made progress kill filling the perp, but I'm still
having trouble closing down the website. I have written the queen.....
http://www.five.org.uk/

Gene's letter to The Queen,

Dear Liz,

Like your hats. And "Bohemian Rhapsody" is the best tune EVER!!!

You rock!!

I wonder if you could do me a favor and please shut down the website
five.org.uk. It is getting really annoying and interrupting my
favorite Usenet newsgroup. Like you could really sic MI5 on these
clowns and - well, "terminate" their activities?

Thanks in advance for helping out.

ROCK AND ROLL!!!

Your biggest fan,

Gene

PS: Were you married to Freddie Mercury or something? Because I like
thought he was like gay.

PPS: Could you send me a hat as a souvenir? I've got this wicked cool
collection of hats and one of yours would make the collection totally
outrageous.

ROTFL! That's probably the funniest thing you've posted here. Please post
her response also.

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 17:15:05 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

wrote:

Sorry, my bad. I'll be more supportive of every sort of religion. I'll
be more proactive in the future in trying to make people see that the
MI5 poster really might be a spammer. I'll also be more tolerant of
calm people that call me a liar.

Might be better to take my approach - to wit:

Screw tolerance - kill 'em all....

Um...

Sorry - wrong thread. :)

That's ok.... I've made progress kill filling the perp, but I'm still
having trouble closing down the website. I have written the queen.....
http://www.five.org.uk/

Gene, whatever you do, please, please don't let Tom know about this:

http://tinyurl.com/24n49j

If you do, God help us all. We'll be next.

You obviously have me confused with Larry.

I don't need a two way TV to spy on you all - I have other means.

Two way TV my ass. I was referring to this -

"MI5 with the assistance of the Americans employed a hideous mindcontrol
technology which directly read my mind and inflicted voices and thoughts on
my mind. I obtained some evidence of this, so the sceptical reader can
assure himself it is real world and not imaginary."

*That's* some scary ****.

wrote:

[...]

Piffle.

My system doesn't leave evidence.

wrote:

[...]

But Larry senses your system.

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:25:10 -0800, "CalifBill"

.. .

wrote:

[...]

No he doesn't.

He buys his tin foil for his hats from a company I control.

MMMUUAAAWWWAAAHHHHHAAAAA!!!!

Embedded RFID strips - it's a wonderful thing.
HK HK is offline

wrote:

[...]

Tin or aluminum?

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

On 2007-12-27 09:35:18 -0600, Roger Pearse said:

On Dec 27, 1:01Â*pm, HK wrote:
Roger Pearse wrote:
On Dec 27, 12:49 am, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 13:14:45 -0800 (PST), Roger Pearse penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On 21 Dec, 22:07, Gene Kearns
wrote:
I think Larry is trying to get you to look at the source of the Bible

.
Have you ever considered the testaments that *weren't* included in th

Bible?
The Catholics decided, in the 4th century, what you should believe
and.... by a show of hands .....decided what should be considered hol

and what should be considered anathema. If one was politically correc

one's motion(dogma) carried, if not it didn't. The true word was
created!
So it says in the "Da Vinci code". Â*Must be true, I suppose?
Of course it's complete nonsense.
I first graduated from a college affiliated with a particular
Christian denomination. We were required to study religion and I foun

studying both sides of a central point in time established by the
Councils ofNiceato be an amazing trip. This led me to the conclusion
that anybody that feels that they are Christian should do at least tw

things:
1) Read the Bible.... ALL OF IT..... and
2) Study the history of the creation of Christianity....
Agree or disagree with what you like..... but you owe it to yourself
to be an informed consumer....
So why didn't you learn about the subject before you posted such
arrant tripe?
It is apparent that you have never posted anything about a boat... (etc

)

smile Â*If you post a load of religious lies, expect to get slapped
down. But when you do, don't then come back cringing and whining about
it like this.

Religious lies?

:}

What's a religious lie, Roger?

Why not read the context before replying?

Christianity was created out of whole
cloth between the third and fifth centuries, CE.

Nonsense; and it is nonsense that everyone knows to be nonsense.

Is that lie?

Certainly is, unless you consider that me calling you a predatory
paedophile with a string of convictions against children is "a valid
opinion". I'd call it a lie myself, since I don't know any such thing
about you and made it up for convenience on the spur of the moment.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

I just want to say I am sorry you are so ****ing retarded and boring.
So go **** yourself you ****ing halfwit *******, you can kiss my
****ing ass. You SUCK and are STUPID, RETARDED, DUMB AND UGLY. Up
yours, you fleabrained moron. YOU SICKEN ME. You capers seem amusing
for the first second until it becomes obvious that you are just
SMEARING YOUR STINKING POOP AROUND. You idiot.

All the best.

Love

Roger’s Mother

Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 28, 8:37*pm, HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:25:10 -0800, "CalifBill"

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Tin. It's thicker guage....
Tim Tim is offline

Default speaking of tin foil hats..harry, this is for you....

wrote:

[...]

from your favorite network, too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeXLS...eature=related