posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.boats

Default Why is there Religious Junk on a Toyota Newsgroup ??

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Scott in Florida" wrote in message
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 01:44:41 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"dbu`" wrote in message
In article s.com,
Built_Well wrote:

Wickeddoll® wrote:

"badgolferman" ...
Wickeddoll®

"JoeSpareBedroom"

*snip*
The numbers matter not. All religions are equally delusional.

You'd better hope it's a delusion, bubba.
Don't bother, Natalie. JoeSpareBedroom doesn't realize he is a
worshipper himself. He worships science. He blindly accepts
everything that is told him by science because he has no way of
proving
otherwise. He has faith in other people to explain a mind-numbing
concept and yet others to agree with them. In reality he is a
worshipper of people, but he's in trouble. People are fallible and
will let you down each time. Joe also believes people or maybe
aliens
created the cosmos or maybe it just came out of nothingness and is
headed nowhere with no purpose whatsoever.

I don't have a problem with differing beliefs. I do have a problem
with
ridiculing the beliefs of others.

Natalie
========

Yes, but people use to believe the Earth was flat.

...Until science showed them otherwise.

So I think JoeSpareBedroom makes some good points.

Can you explain the beginnings of the universe? Where did the first
light start from? What was before the first light? What was before
that? Can anyone explain it? Can JSB explain it?

I can't explain it, but I've made a choice not to say it was designed by
an
imaginary friend. Some people outgrow that nonsense by the time they're 6
or
7 years old.

You the guy who has an imaginary warier friend....

ROFLMAO

Joey you are too much.

Actually, the "warier" you mentioned (because you are drunk) is my father,
who flew a TBF Avenger (torpedo bomber) in the Pacific during WWII.

His comments on armchair hawks like you would make you shrink into your
shoes and kill yourself.

What does this have to do with Toyota?

"John H." wrote in message
Doug, why the **** are you crossposting this crap?

John, are you really this dense?

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 12:35:43 GMT, JoeSpareBedroom penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
Doug, why the **** are you crossposting this crap?

John, are you really this dense?

Great, Doug..... want a bigger stick to stir the **** with?

By now, the adults in this newsgroup know enough to check headers when
something unusual happens. You know that, right? Why is John pretending not
to?

"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 15:53:49 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 12:35:43 GMT, JoeSpareBedroom penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

"John H." wrote in message
m...
Doug, why the **** are you crossposting this crap?

John, are you really this dense?

Great, Doug..... want a bigger stick to stir the **** with?

By now, the adults in this newsgroup know enough to check headers when
something unusual happens. You know that, right? Why is John pretending
not
to?

Doug, from where came Kanter's Wart? He just randomly showed up here?
Bull****. You're starting to sound more and more like your main supporter,
Harry.

Why are you asking me? Ask Mr. C., who owns the fake handle.

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 07:43:59 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 19:58:28 -0500, John H. penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Doug, why the **** are you crossposting this crap?

It isn't him. Check the headers.

All these guys just showed up here, right? Bull****. His crossposting got
them here...again.