Tim Tim is offline

Default Maybe a little too religious for some...

I always appreciated the hymn.

Thanks John....

Chuck Gould wrote:
On Dec 20, 1:48?pm, John H. wrote:
...but the Battle Hymn of the Republic *was* religious, after all. This is
a beautiful rendition. If the pictures are bothersome, shut the monitor
off!

http://www.trdaniel.com/Battle%20Hymn/index.htm
--
John H

Nice, even if a bit over-produced.

Reminds me that back when I was a kid we used to play that as a very
slow blues song. Listen to it carefullly, and you can easily hear the
I,IV,V progression. One of my lost skills is the blues harp; and some
long, wailing, bent blue notes can just about bring tears to your eyes
in that tune. Come to think of it, a lot of people cry when they hear
me play..... :-)