Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Anyone got a docking thing for an iPod?

Like this:
http://www.alteclansing.com/index.ph...iproduct_id=64

or:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/iHome...oductDetail.do

The heir to my fortune and empire is apparently enamored of these toys.
Interested in feedback if you've got something like this. I think it's a
mistake and that a guy should have an actual stereo system, even if this
means getting rid of his roommate to make space in the dorm room. The prince
doesn't agree.