Default You Californians...

have got to get control of your government.

http://www.kcbs.com/SF-Considers-a-T...ffeine/1348719

have got to get control of your government.

http://www.kcbs.com/SF-Considers-a-T...ffeine/1348719

That's already taxed here. We still have people shaped like the back of a
bus.

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:55:24 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

.. .
have got to get control of your government.

http://www.kcbs.com/SF-Considers-a-T...ffeine/1348719

That's already taxed here. We still have people shaped like the back of a
bus.

You do know that we've seen pictures of you. :)

news
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:55:24 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

. ..
have got to get control of your government.

http://www.kcbs.com/SF-Considers-a-T...ffeine/1348719

That's already taxed here. We still have people shaped like the back of a
bus.

You do know that we've seen pictures of you. :)

Am I your current fantasy, captain?

" JimH" ask wrote in message

have got to get control of your government.

http://www.kcbs.com/SF-Considers-a-T...ffeine/1348719

And more insanity from the land of the fruit cakes:

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/san...me_fireplaces/

Ban burning wood in fireplaces? What's next, banning cooking hamburgers
on a charcoal grill?

New houses can no longer have open fireplaces. Closed combustion-type
fireplaces are allowed.

Brisbane, Aus.

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:25:45 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

news
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:55:24 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

have got to get control of your government.

http://www.kcbs.com/SF-Considers-a-T...ffeine/1348719

That's already taxed here. We still have people shaped like the back of a
bus.

You do know that we've seen pictures of you. :)

Am I your current fantasy, captain?

Not at all.

Just saying. :)

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:25:45 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

news
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:55:24 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

m...
have got to get control of your government.

http://www.kcbs.com/SF-Considers-a-T...ffeine/1348719

That's already taxed here. We still have people shaped like the back of
bus.

You do know that we've seen pictures of you. :)

Am I your current fantasy, captain?

Not at all.

Just saying. :)

OK, but I'm now eliminating the momentary glitch by walking 90 minutes a day
with 50 pounds on my back, along with leg & arm weights. If you need a late
night fantasy, focus on JohnH.:
http://tinyurl.com/2smbuj

have got to get control of your government.

http://www.kcbs.com/SF-Considers-a-T...ffeine/1348719

Yup, that the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.
I dont like to even visit that place anymore.

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 00:05:14 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

.. .
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:25:45 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

news On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:55:24 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

om...
have got to get control of your government.

http://www.kcbs.com/SF-Considers-a-T...ffeine/1348719

That's already taxed here. We still have people shaped like the back of
bus.

You do know that we've seen pictures of you. :)

Am I your current fantasy, captain?

Not at all.

Just saying. :)

OK, but I'm now eliminating the momentary glitch by walking 90 minutes a day
with 50 pounds on my back, along with leg & arm weights. If you need a late
night fantasy, focus on JohnH.:
http://tinyurl.com/2smbuj

Oh - a tad touchy there Dougie.

Tsk - no reason to get snippy just because they could put advertising
on your sides and a destination sign on your forehead.

So to speak. :)
Senior Member

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/san..._nanny_staters...

Ban burning wood in fireplaces? What's next, banning cooking hamburgers on
a charcoal grill?

There is a county or county in the Netherlands where there is a tax on
back yard grilling which comes to something like $27 American. The tax
is to offset the CO2 emissions in relation to the environment (global
taxing). The most rediculous part of the whole law was they are
planning on flying a frekin' chopper with IR on hot summer evenings to
find scaflaws. Idiots...