Senior Member

Default Hey Tom, here's a local bass maker

Met a lady yesterday, her grandson makes custom bass guitars in
Hartford. Here is a link,

http://sageguitars.com/

You could go and take pictures of the construction and then post them
when you don't feel like playing the bass

If I ever get a bass I think I will order the blanks and parts and
build it myself though...

wrote in message
On Dec 13, 9:34 am, wrote:
Met a lady yesterday, her grandson makes custom bass guitars in
Hartford. Here is a link,

http://sageguitars.com/

If he's gonna go to that price range, why not just go to the great temple
where it all began?

www.alembic.com

Tim Tim is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
On Dec 13, 9:34 am, wrote:
Met a lady yesterday, her grandson makes custom bass guitars in
Hartford. Here is a link,

http://sageguitars.com/

If he's gonna go to that price range, why not just go to the great temple
where it all began?

www.alembic.com

I ahved a couple of those "hippie sammich's" myself. Even though they
are great looking furniture, I still prefer my beat up,mojo'd 73 J
bass. I played it for almost 30 years, but now I play mostly 5r's,
but every once in a while I give it a good work out. same with the
Alembics, both Series -1, the "omega" is 32" scale, and the
"stinger" is 34".

fresh water maker Scout ASA 11 September 16th 06 06:31 PM
Uline Ice maker Ian Taylor Cruising 0 May 2nd 06 09:23 PM
A real film maker! Capt. Rob ASA 4 November 16th 05 11:11 PM
Small Portable Water maker Don and Deb General 15 May 4th 05 07:03 PM