HK HK is offline

Default Reason for Great Boat Sale Prices at Lake Lanier?

http://tinyurl.com/2kphb2

On Dec 11, 11:42 am, HK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2kphb2

Better than fishing in waters so polluted that they catch fish with
open sores on them like the Chesapeake's.

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:49:43 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Dec 11, 11:42 am, HK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2kphb2

Better than fishing in waters so polluted that they catch fish with
open sores on them like the Chesapeake's.

Hey, we throw those back!

There are a few here in the group who are helping the bay with a tree
planted in their name. By now, the trees are probably getting to be decent
sized.

Any help would be appreciated!

http://tinyurl.com/yv2efe
--
John H

On Dec 11, 11:42 am, HK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2kphb2
Better than fishing in waters so polluted that they catch fish with
open sores on them like the Chesapeake's.

Hey, we throw those back!

There are a few here in the group who are helping the bay with a tree
planted in their name. By now, the trees are probably getting to be decent
sized.

Any help would be appreciated!

http://tinyurl.com/yv2efe

Do they put a little plaque with my name next to the tree?

On Dec 11, 11:42 am, HK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2kphb2
Better than fishing in waters so polluted that they catch fish with
open sores on them like the Chesapeake's.

Hey, we throw those back!

There are a few here in the group who are helping the bay with a tree
planted in their name. By now, the trees are probably getting to be decent
sized.

Any help would be appreciated!

http://tinyurl.com/yv2efe

Do they put a little plaque with my name next to the tree?

Send me a plaque. I'll go plant a tree myself and put it right there! Hell,
maybe I can get loogy to build a little 4800psi concrete monument!
--
John H

On Dec 11, 11:42 am, HK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2kphb2
Better than fishing in waters so polluted that they catch fish with
open sores on them like the Chesapeake's.

Hey, we throw those back!

There are a few here in the group who are helping the bay with a tree
planted in their name. By now, the trees are probably getting to be decent
sized.

Any help would be appreciated!

http://tinyurl.com/yv2efe

Do they put a little plaque with my name next to the tree?

Send me a plaque. I'll go plant a tree myself and put it right there! Hell,
maybe I can get loogy to build a little 4800psi concrete monument!
--
John H- Hide quoted text -

These days I only build things for myself. I can however design it.
But don't you want 48,000 psi instead? You know, the common mix for
garage floors?

HK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2kphb2

LOL, that was really a good one. I am glad I wasn't drinking a coke
Tim Tim is offline

Er... what "lake"?

http://tinyurl.com/2kphb2

HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
Er... what "lake"?

HK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2kphb2

You didn't see the historical marker? The one that said, "Site of Lake
Lanier, which disappeared during the Spring of 2008."

Fishing in Lake Lanier? HK General 34 November 17th 07 01:35 PM
Lake Lanier at Night Reginald P. Smithers III General 21 November 10th 07 01:24 PM
Lake Lanier drying up? HK General 248 October 31st 07 05:13 PM
Lake Lanier and the Chattahoochee River below Lake Lanier SundayOct. 22, 2007 Reginald P. Smithers III General 13 October 25th 07 07:56 PM