Default Sailboat shopping on Lake Lanier

lid wrote in
:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:16:35 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
rpsmithersIII wrote:
Make sure you contact Snug Harbor, they represent Catalina on

Lake
Lanier and will have brokered boats available.

Been there. I think I can find 'em again. I'll give 'em a call

for
directions though.

The link below are some FSBO catalina boats located on Lanier
http://www.strictlysailing.com/catalina/catalina.cfm

Good show! Thanks
Rick

Here's a 24' with a trailer, in Flower Branch for $1800...
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/boa/503599252.html

How about a '65 Evinrude Playmate that looks like it was NEVER
USED and always inside?! $3995. Not used in 2 years...or ever!
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/boa/502851707.html
Love that 65 DASHBOARD with rearview mirror!...Looks like a
LINCOLN!

That's it....I gotta quit lookin' before I git in trouble...geez,
stupid....

Larry
--
Merry Christmas!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_NhFS4xEE

Fishing in Lake Lanier? HK General 34 November 17th 07 01:35 PM
Lake Lanier drying up? HK General 248 October 31st 07 05:13 PM
Lake Lanier and the Chattahoochee River below Lake Lanier SundayOct. 22, 2007 Reginald P. Smithers III General 13 October 25th 07 07:56 PM
Three to four footers on Lake Lanier HK General 1 August 18th 07 01:12 AM