Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default removing bottom paint

Hey guys,

We have a boat with the bottom painted with International Ultra Hard
antifouling paint. It is in rough shape and needs to be removed and
recoated. The International rep says we need to remove it completely. Has
anyone had any luck with conventional paint strippers. I really do not want
to sand it all off.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

" May the barnacle gods be kind to your bottom"

Bottom Paint ,,, 20 layers of Bottom Paint ,,, how to remove it. Thomas Wentworth Cruising 33 April 12th 06 12:31 AM
Removing bottom paint... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 November 9th 04 01:08 AM
Removing bottom paint Frank General 1 October 14th 04 12:37 AM
removing non slip deck paint fraggy Boat Building 8 February 24th 04 06:14 PM
Removing bottom paint... Rural Knight General 1 August 6th 03 02:03 AM