Default PWC Winter Battery - How To Make It Last Until Next Summer

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Reginald Smithers III" wrote in message

Storing a battery near anything that's blue in color will make it
explode. I read it somewhere.

Damn that is the way silly rumors get started, it is only when it is near
a soft Columbian blue that you need to worry about it.

I get the feeling you don't take this seriously. But, as further proof of
the power of colors, I offer this: My 2002 Tacoma owner's manual says that
one way to know if you have the towing package is to look for the color mark
on the fan housing. Different fan clutch. I believe it's the orange mark
that's better for towing than the green one, although I may have that
backwards. They say you can change the assembly, but they don't tell you
that you can just go out there with some paint and change the colored mark.
Why?

Because they don't want you to know.

It is their way of ripping off the consumer

Do they still make panel mount battery selector switches? Roger Long Cruising 7 March 13th 07 02:36 AM
Winter battery removal [email protected] Cruising 21 November 19th 05 03:44 PM
Battery info pages - Battery University website dg Cruising 0 February 26th 04 04:59 PM
Winter vs Summer Drew Cutter Touring 41 February 24th 04 10:35 PM
Auxially battery with isolator and solar battery maintainer [email protected] General 26 December 8th 03 06:10 AM