Default Very relaxing morning...

Took a little drive over to see "Soul Source" this morning.

Very nice boat - functional, yet well appointed all the way around.
Eisboch has quite a piece of machinery there.

Eisboch was very gracioius in showing me around. We had a great
discussion about boats, fit, form and function of same and
perferences. We pretty much decided that a "cruiser" isn't for me.

A great way to get away and just veg out talking boats for a while.

I did miss Sam though - which was ok because I ate the dog bisquit I
had for him on the way home.

Took a little drive over to see "Soul Source" this morning.

Very nice boat - functional, yet well appointed all the way around.
Eisboch has quite a piece of machinery there.

Eisboch was very gracioius in showing me around. We had a great
discussion about boats, fit, form and function of same and
perferences. We pretty much decided that a "cruiser" isn't for me.

A great way to get away and just veg out talking boats for a while.

I did miss Sam though - which was ok because I ate the dog bisquit I
had for him on the way home.

And I'll repeat again .... for the last time ....

*No!* I will not try putting six E-Tecs on the transom.

Thanks for the visit ... I enjoyed it.

Eisboch

Took a little drive over to see "Soul Source" this morning.

I did miss Sam though - which was ok because I ate the dog bisquit I
had for him on the way home.

Sam often lurks here. Now I owe him.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
Took a little drive over to see "Soul Source" this morning.

Very nice boat - functional, yet well appointed all the way around.
Eisboch has quite a piece of machinery there.

Eisboch was very gracioius in showing me around. We had a great
discussion about boats, fit, form and function of same and
perferences. We pretty much decided that a "cruiser" isn't for me.

A great way to get away and just veg out talking boats for a while.

I did miss Sam though - which was ok because I ate the dog bisquit I
had for him on the way home.

And I'll repeat again .... for the last time ....

*No!* I will not try putting six E-Tecs on the transom.

Thanks for the visit ... I enjoyed it.

Eisboch

But with six...one is likely to start when you need it.
Senior Member

On Nov 14, 4:04 pm, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
.. .
Took a little drive over to see "Soul Source" this morning.

Very nice boat - functional, yet well appointed all the way around.
Eisboch has quite a piece of machinery there.

Eisboch was very gracioius in showing me around. We had a great
discussion about boats, fit, form and function of same and
perferences. We pretty much decided that a "cruiser" isn't for me.

A great way to get away and just veg out talking boats for a while.

I did miss Sam though - which was ok because I ate the dog bisquit I
had for him on the way home.

And I'll repeat again .... for the last time ....

*No!* I will not try putting six E-Tecs on the transom.

Thanks for the visit ... I enjoyed it.

Eisboch

But with six...one is likely to start when you need it.- Hide quoted text -

LOL

Senior Member

On Nov 14, 3:55 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
Took a little drive over to see "Soul Source" this morning.

Very nice boat - functional, yet well appointed all the way around.
Eisboch has quite a piece of machinery there.

Eisboch was very gracioius in showing me around. We had a great
discussion about boats, fit, form and function of same and
perferences. We pretty much decided that a "cruiser" isn't for me.

A great way to get away and just veg out talking boats for a while.

I did miss Sam though - which was ok because I ate the dog bisquit I
had for him on the way home.

Relax all you can, I might put you to work soon

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:58:45 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

*No!* I will not try putting six E-Tecs on the transom.

Well, I tried. :)

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:04:51 -0500, HK wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
Took a little drive over to see "Soul Source" this morning.

Very nice boat - functional, yet well appointed all the way around.
Eisboch has quite a piece of machinery there.

Eisboch was very gracioius in showing me around. We had a great
discussion about boats, fit, form and function of same and
perferences. We pretty much decided that a "cruiser" isn't for me.

A great way to get away and just veg out talking boats for a while.

I did miss Sam though - which was ok because I ate the dog bisquit I
had for him on the way home.

And I'll repeat again .... for the last time ....

*No!* I will not try putting six E-Tecs on the transom.

Thanks for the visit ... I enjoyed it.

But with six...one is likely to start when you need it.

Ha ha - very funny - ha ha...

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:01:26 -0500, "Eisboch"

.. .

Took a little drive over to see "Soul Source" this morning.

I did miss Sam though - which was ok because I ate the dog bisquit I
had for him on the way home.

Sam often lurks here. Now I owe him.

Next time, I'll bring two to make up for it.

Took a ride this morning Doug Kanter General 1 October 12th 05 09:50 PM
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE Thom Stewart ASA 15 April 25th 05 06:00 PM
Oil 53.55 this morning... bb General 44 October 13th 04 01:58 PM
New Morning Paul General 1 October 29th 03 10:05 PM