Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Very relaxing morning...

Took a little drive over to see "Soul Source" this morning.

Very nice boat - functional, yet well appointed all the way around.
Eisboch has quite a piece of machinery there.

Eisboch was very gracioius in showing me around. We had a great
discussion about boats, fit, form and function of same and
perferences. We pretty much decided that a "cruiser" isn't for me.

A great way to get away and just veg out talking boats for a while.

I did miss Sam though - which was ok because I ate the dog bisquit I
had for him on the way home.